User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: painting wheels

Quote Originally Posted by 12Lead View Post
    Hey i just picked up some RX-8 wheels for my 6mps and was thinking of getting them powdercoated a charcoal colour, just not sure what it would look like on radiant ebony, any suggestions or should i play it safe and leave them silver?
    Cheers Todd
    my plan was to get the rx8 rims i had painted in charcoal.. never got around to it and i ended up selling them..

i would like to paint my stock mps rims in a charcoal reckon would look good on the radiant ebony compared to silver..
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

I'm doing a respray on my spare set this weekend. I'll post pics Sunday (maybe)

Cool if anyone has any photos of dark coloured wheels on an Radiant Ebony mps please post them up, i'm still undecided
    Cheers Todd

4. Default

I think one of the WA guys has a radiant ebony with dark rims

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

OK well you have played to one of my fetishs, wheels or tyres so heres some pics I found

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

but wait theres more

This one might be black but its hot anyway

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Last edited by blackbetty; 28-11-2009 at 09:44 AM.
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

That first pic BB....that looks just perfect!

Wow cool i have som pictures of cherryspeed 1 with 19'' silver TSW wheels' looked good then also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12