User Tag List

Thread: M3 gts

1. Default M3 gts

The dream is over.
    When dreams come true.
    5. Nov. 09

There are some great dreams. But they’re just dreams - so you think. You’ve dreamt them so many times before. You wake up and say goodbye to them almost as if nothing had happened.

BMW M enthusiasts all over the world have a dream like this: a BMW M, consistently optimised for the race track. Pure M genes. A brilliant partner at the physical limits - away from public roads. Fast and honest. But registered for the best public roads, too. It's not where you go, but how you get there. Whether a demanding run on the race track or a pleasurable cruise along country roads and motorways.

And companies can dream, too. Sometimes they even have the same dreams as their customers and fans. In our particular case, this is hardly surprising as there's something which connects the two: pure M genes.

Then something amazing happens. You wake up and the dream doesn’t go away. It’s standing there right in front of you.

The BMW M3 GTS. Pure M genes.

BMW M3 GTS. Pure M genes.

[youtube]n7G6K-i4soQ&hl[/youtube]

All those who have been out to their garage to imagine what it would be like to see their BMW M3 GTS every morning after opening the door. And who look forward each time they do so to the moment when they can get in and fasten their seat belt in the body-contoured seat. And then close the door and concentrate on that incredible sound when the 4.4 l BMW M V8 high-performance engine roars for the first time. While they slowly place their hands on the Alcantara-covered steering wheel ...

All those who are already thinking about how they are going to be one of the first to be able to experience this sensation for themselves because they are the proud owner of the BMW M3 GTS ...

All those can register here. Among all those who are interested in the BMW M3 GTS we are holding a draw for places to attend the car’s first live presentation. Join the top management of BMW M GmbH and the project team and find out how nice it can be to wake up. When dreams come true.
    Last edited by Crusher_13; 05-11-2009 at 07:04 PM.

all i can say is....wow!!!!!!!!! that thing will b a weapon!!!

Now that is very hot...how big is that front lip though lol

i love it... but it seems to just look like a track car only??
    whats the point in developing such beauty when its marred buy roll cages and only 2 seats!! lol.. nah its nice i wudnt say 'no'