User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Original Front Bumper GEN 2

Default New Original Front Bumper GEN 2

Does anyone know if there are any new original front bumper bars in Australia for a Gen 2.

A dog thought it would be a good idea to jump out and hit my car. Not happy Jan.

The local dealer is stating 2 weeks for a bar because it has to come from Japan. I do not want to wait that long.

Blog Entries

I reckon Japan would be your only chance...as they are still SUPER new.

Thanks Tricache, I know I will just have to wait. So annoying!!!

Hope the dog's okay!

Unfortunately, I think it is.

But saying that I do not give a S***. (Sorry dog loves)

My car is more important than that stupid Dog.

Last edited by BlueMPS; 05-11-2009 at 07:03 PM.

Kmart carpark, late night shopping tonight. For your new front bar, you can't pick the colour unfortunately.

Nirvandan what is the for?

Sorry if you are a dog lover, I am so far from that at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMPS View Post
    Nirvandan what is the for?
    Lets say that if I was in your place I would have been first worried about the life and well being of the creature, then about some insignificant front bar.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

And I would have made sure no-one saw my numberplates

Its a dog......

The 3MPS is far more important

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Lets say that if I was in your place I would have been first worried about the life and well being of the creature, then about some insignificant front bar.
    I'm with you Sanchez.....Bit harsh about the poor dog....

But yeah i'd be spewing about my car getting damaged as well....

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    And I would have made sure no-one saw my numberplates
    I had no issue with people seeing my numberplate. I am was not in the wrong. The dog hit me not the other way around. The dog need to hide not me.

I had no issue with people seeing my numberplate. I am was not in the wrong. The dog hit me not the other way around. The dog need to hide not me.

"The dog didnt give way!"
    マツダスピード

I have just realised that I would have said the same thing as you before this event happenned to me.

I am calming down it has taken 2 days and having the dog owner pay up has helped but dogs are still not my best friend.

I have just realised that I would have said the same thing as you before this event happenned to me.

I am calming down it has taken 2 days and having the dog owner pay up has helped but dogs are still not my best friend.

Good to hear
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

+1 i have two dogs and i would be the same.. how anyone could care more about a stupid car is beyond me..

dude you have a mps not a ferrari so its laughable to say your car is more important than that stupid dog

im suprised the owner is good enough to pay for the repair.. fair play to them..
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

Simple I do not have any attachment to the dog.

It might be silly but I have an attachment to my car if I did not I would be driving a daewoo. It would have saved me a load of money.

In the light of the day I might be a little harsh on the dog but he is fine my car is not (my 4 week old car).

It is good to know that there are still people in this world that accept responsibility for what they cause (or their dog). I do have to thank him for his response and how quick he responded, it made things easiler.

Just note you are looking from the point of view of a dog owner, I am not. I do not understand that world, never been there. You are seeing a loveable animal I just see something that has and is going to cause issues for me.

True. The owner of the dog is responsible for it's action. If it was a Kangaroo, you would have to pay.

I, sorry, my wife, has a cat, if it was to be hit by a car, bad luck cat, you lose, although the car would hardly get damaged.

You are in the right regarding payment for your "4 week old" car. I would persue it the same way.

Yeah exactly right but its more the way he said it, that people have an issue with.....

But Meh who cares the dog lived the cars getting fixed....end of story me thinks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast