User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

1. Default Hi

Hi all,

Found this forum thru Google last week. Been browsing it everyday since. Loads of cool info and posts. And seems everyone is great! Hope to contribute soon!

Welcome to the forum mate.
    So car do you own or about to own???

Blog Entries

Welcome

Welcome to OZMPSClub!
    Enjoy your stay..

Notice your in NSW, what area?
    Keep an eye on the cruises/meets section, see you at the next one!

Cheers
    Justin

5. Default

I ordered a 3 MPS Luxury last week. Sooo EXCITED! But delivery is end of this month. So I am crippled for two weeks.

Been checking out the mods section. Really good stuff there.

I live in Gordon.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Welcome to OZMPSClub!
    Enjoy your stay..

Notice your in NSW, what area?
    Keep an eye on the cruises/meets section, see you at the next one!

Cheers
    Justin
    I noticed you work in North Ryde. I work in Honeywell over at Richardson Place. How about you?

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Quote Originally Posted by louiskwong View Post
    I ordered a 3 MPS Luxury last week. Sooo EXCITED! But delivery is end of this month. So I am crippled for two weeks.

Been checking out the mods section. Really good stuff there.

I live in Gordon.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I noticed you work in North Ryde. I work in Honeywell over at Richardson Place. How about you?
    I work for a subsidiary of ITX on epping road
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

wot color didcha order??

10. Default

I ordered red. But I am tussling between red and black. What you guys think?

Welcome mate. Enjoy the forum

I can only speak for myself but this is how I made my decision.
    The day I went for a test drive, the dealer had celestial blue, red and aluminium in the yard.

I was gonna choose red but when I did a full walkaround I just didn’t like it, something just wasn’t right.
    I preferred the red in the Gen 1.

The blue was yuck. No way I was gonna choose black coz dirt/swirls/marks show up more than other colors.

The aluminium looks quite nice IMHO. From close and from afar and after owning it for 2 months I have no regrets!

13. Default

Thanks for making me feel so welcome guys.

Hmm..don't know whether I should start a new post on this or not. Oh well, I guess I have asked in my previous reply.

What colour do you guys reckon the new MPS look better in? Red or black? Kinda trying to get a consensus. I've owned black cars before, but they are just so hard to avoid getting scratch and swirl marks. It's like the more you love them, the more you do harm. Just hard to maintain sick/good looking black car if you drive it daily.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arden View Post
    I can only speak for myself but this is how I made my decision.
    The day I went for a test drive, the dealer had celestial blue, red and aluminium in the yard.

I was gonna choose red but when I did a full walkaround I just didn’t like it, something just wasn’t right.
    I preferred the red in the Gen 1.

The blue was yuck. No way I was gonna choose black coz dirt/swirls/marks show up more than other colors.

The aluminium looks quite nice IMHO. From close and from afar and after owning it for 2 months I have no regrets!
    The grey caught my eye too. But the scream wasn't as loud as the red. When I went to West End, they had a red and black. I test drove the red. The red just gave me the impression that it will be easier to maintain as a car driven daily and exposed to the elements.

But I guess we both agreed on the fact that black is more susceptible to blemishes more than the grey and red. Actually, I reckon the grey is best at hiding it.

Then again, im yet to see a red one on the roads.
    Ive seen 2 other greys and one black.
    Im actually quite surprised I haven’t seen more but I guess its still early days

15. Default

Welcome and congrats on your new MPS both the red and black are good heres a pic for you to compare

I love my black car but the red does look good VR is hot
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Look at wot someone did in the u.s
    i think this looks hot.

hey louis welcome to the forum!!!

Louis, congratz on your new MPS. Velocity Red is my fave, though the Black does look Hot too!

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by arden View Post
    Look at wot someone did in the u.s
    i think this looks hot.

Thanks again guys! ZOMG~! Those are the rims I want to get for my MPS!!! I have been spending countless hours trying to track those rims down.

Anyone out there know what they are? And where abouts in Syd I could possibly try?

Thanks guys!!!

@BlackBetty: Thanks for your pic! Wow..now that they are side-by-side (almost) I think I will still with VR.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Looking at those rims. Those are sprayed aren't they? Anyone know where I could find a good spraypaint place in Syd? And I wonder how long would it take? More than 1 day? I hate to leave my brand new MPS in someone else's hands overnight.

But again, those rims looks sooooo goood...*drooling*

Yeh they are simply stock rims painted graphite but yeh makes a big difference to the car. Guy spent 8 hours doing it all!

Same paint was used on rear bumper too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast