User Tag List

Thread: mps3 dvd / gps in dash options

1. Default mps3 dvd / gps in dash options

i know its been covered on the other site but since its been re done i cant find the posts... there are some that look factory but i dont know anywhere in australia / melbourne to go and view these. the only other option is to buy one from jb or a car audio dealer and get it fitted with a dash kit?

Ryda in Sydney were selling the polaris units they were a good match to the stock trim.

3. Default

has anyone installed it in their mps yet? is the nav good? or can you upload your own map?

nothing against ryda. I suggest you drive a few of the polaris units before you buy them.
    as for fitting an aftermarket one. easy if you have the right panel to do so. kanatechs do a proper kit for these that retains the top display. the $50 pieces from JB won't do that.

5. Default

what about the sterring controls? thats pretty important to most people... the lcd display not so much... but good to keep. there are not many options out there besides doing a complete custom job..

can keep the lot. what year is yours?

as for the kit : TBXE-T001 that will do it.

7. Default

oct 06 with bose...

ok that should not be ain issue. TBXE-T005 should do it. its listed under dash kits in my sig link.