User Tag List

Thread: 100,000km Service

Default 100,000km Service

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know a web page that describes what tasks are to be performed for the 100,000km service on MPS 3's (and any of the services there after)? I bought my car used, and i dont have the service schedule, only the stamped log book...I would like this paperwork so i can make sure it matches the jobs outlined on the receipt when i get my car serviced....

Any help will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Fuz

Quote Originally Posted by fuz View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know a web page that describes what tasks are to be performed for the 100,000km service on MPS 3's (and any of the services there after)? I bought my car used, and i dont have the service schedule, only the stamped log book...I would like this paperwork so i can make sure it matches the jobs outlined on the receipt when i get my car serviced....

Any help will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Fuz
    try the sticky in this section (tech talk) under 'mps workshop manual' there is also link in there to the mps owners manual which will have service intervals etc
    Last edited by kovmps6; 02-11-2009 at 12:07 PM.
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

4. Default

ON the topic of 100,000k services, has anyone got an idea of how much to expect the stealer to charge for one on an MPS6?

EDIT: $456.00 - 581.00 (Inc. GST) according to that site
    Last edited by MattyT; 02-11-2009 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyT View Post
    ON the topic of 100,000k services, has anyone got an idea of how much to expect the stealer to charge for one on an MPS6?

EDIT: $456.00 - 581.00 (Inc. GST) according to that site
    from memory 100k isnt a major service?

i just had the 80k major service done and that cost $450 i also shopped around the delears in melbourne and that was by far the cheapest one wanted $550
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

100K service is major as you need to replace sparkplugs.

The service for 100K i got from Mazda was about $800

But i did it myself...as it was basically oil and filters...plus sparkplugs.

MPS garage sell the plugs...

Happy Motoring
    duglet