User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy All

Default Howdy All

Hi Guys,

Been floating around as a guest and figured I should register. Currently in the market for an MPS, just doing some research at the moment and keeping my eye out for 3's around the ACT.

Hey nath good hunting for your MPS, you after Gen I or II?

3. Default

Welcome Nath

Theres a Red Gen 1 MPS3 for sale at Slaven in Phillip, its in good nick 25,000k on the clock and tickt price is $31Kish but I reckon youd be able to get them down to $28K. I know the guy that used to own it actually an older guy who took good care of it and wouldnt have thrashed it around racing cars etc.

Theres also two other guys on here Crusher (Black) and RemoteGT (Blue) after EOI on their Gen1 MPS3's.

Great to have you join up and hopefully you find yourself a 3 and come join us on a cruise or meetup sometime
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Welcome Nath

Theres a Red Gen 1 MPS3 for sale at Slaven in Phillip, its in good nick 25,000k on the clock and tickt price is $31Kish but I reckon youd be able to get them down to $28K. I know the guy that used to own it actually an older guy who took good care of it and wouldnt have thrashed it around racing cars etc.

Theres also two other guys on here Crusher (Black) and RemoteGT (Blue) after EOI on their Gen1 MPS3's.

Great to have you join up and hopefully you find yourself a 3 and come join us on a cruise or meetup sometime
    Yeah, after a Gen 1.. Currently have an N14 SSS which ive just put up for sale.

I actually had a look at the Red MPS at slaven today and had a talk to the manager and we got to a good figure.. problem is im not a big fan of those rims and would prefer just some standard 3MPS rims for it. Part of the deal included me finding some rims and them swapping tyres and keeping the other rims.
    The red one is definately in my price range, im looking at either red or black at this stage.

Thanks for the kind welcoming!

Quote Originally Posted by nath View Post
    Yeah, after a Gen 1.. Currently have an N14 SSS which ive just put up for sale.

I actually had a look at the Red MPS at slaven today and had a talk to the manager and we got to a good figure.. problem is im not a big fan of those rims and would prefer just some standard 3MPS rims for it. Part of the deal included me finding some rims and them swapping tyres and keeping the other rims.
    The red one is definately in my price range, im looking at either red or black at this stage.

Thanks for the kind welcoming!
    Hi Nath welcome to the forum

If your after some cheap MPS rims(non high gloss) there's a set on the Oz Mazda club forum..They are my old rims, and I sold them to a chap also going by the name of Nath..They are going for $450 rims only;

FOR SALE: [ACT/SYDNEY] 18" Mazda MPS3 Wheels - OzMazdaClub - Australia's Friendliest and Best Mazda Car Club and Forum

welcome man!

Quote Originally Posted by yogibear View Post
    Hi Nath welcome to the forum

If your after some cheap MPS rims(non high gloss) there's a set on the Oz Mazda club forum..They are my old rims, and I sold them to a chap also going by the name of Nath..They are going for $450 rims only;

FOR SALE: [ACT/SYDNEY] 18" Mazda MPS3 Wheels - OzMazdaClub - Australia's Friendliest and Best Mazda Car Club and Forum
    Legend.. Thanks mate. Got some thinking to do over the weekend re the Red MPS, but just what im after. Not too fussy that they arent non high gloss at this stage.

Cheers!

welcome mate go for the Red One

Nath

11. Default

Nath, yeh that guy on OMC is still selling his rims, they are $425 now ... also this ebay store that has a physical shop in syndey always has good priced tyres to fit the stock rims

for example these Pirellis

4 X Brand New 225-40-18 PIRELLI PZERO TYRES NEW TYRES - eBay Tyres, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 10-Nov-09 20:30:03 AEDST)

These Toyos

225-40-18 TOYO PROXES 4 ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE NEW TYRE - eBay Tyres, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 09-Nov-09 20:30:38 AEDST)

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Nath some more rims for you

Subaru WRX 18 inch lenso Wheels and Tyres - eBay Wheel, Tyre Packages, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 08-Nov-09 17:26:50 AEDST)

Dont worry Im not a stalker I have a rim and tyre fetish and look on Ebay all the time

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Some more rims for you these babies are hot hot hot

18" ROTA TARMAC WHEELS CIVIC INTEGRA PRELUDE WRX EURO - eBay Wheels, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 18-Nov-09 15:17:46 AEDST)
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

..... Same bloke who came for a spin the other day?

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Quote Originally Posted by LYNCHY View Post
    ..... Same bloke who came for a spin the other day?

Yeah mate, figured id sign up!

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Nath, yeh that guy on OMC is still selling his rims, they are $425 now ... also this ebay store that has a physical shop in syndey always has good priced tyres to fit the stock rims

for example these Pirellis

4 X Brand New 225-40-18 PIRELLI PZERO TYRES NEW TYRES - eBay Tyres, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 10-Nov-09 20:30:03 AEDST)

These Toyos

225-40-18 TOYO PROXES 4 ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE NEW TYRE - eBay Tyres, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 09-Nov-09 20:30:38 AEDST)

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Nath some more rims for you

Subaru WRX 18 inch lenso Wheels and Tyres - eBay Wheel, Tyre Packages, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 08-Nov-09 17:26:50 AEDST)

Dont worry Im not a stalker I have a rim and tyre fetish and look on Ebay all the time

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Some more rims for you these babies are hot hot hot

18" ROTA TARMAC WHEELS CIVIC INTEGRA PRELUDE WRX EURO - eBay Wheels, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 18-Nov-09 15:17:46 AEDST)
    Tyre fetish... I couldnt have guessed

Welcome man.

damn that red one is the 3 I was looking at getting as soon as my 6 sells...

welcome nath.

Hope you enjoy the new ride when you get it

all the best with your MPS hunting!!

hey mate. all the best on finding your mps. am sure u will love it

Quote Originally Posted by nath View Post
    Yeah mate, figured id sign up!

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Tyre fetish... I couldnt have guessed
    Good to see ya here!

Hit the nail on the head with BB!
    マツダスピード

20. Default

How'd.

And my MPS. Make me an offer I cant refuse.

I've seen that red one at Phillip too. Those wheels are nasty as!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast