User Tag List

Thread: Hyperflow MPS 3 SRI Update

1. Default Hyperflow MPS 3 SRI Update

MPS 3 Hyperflow SRI all fabricated and ready to go.
    Theyll put it up on their website once mine has been fitted, adjusted and photographed etc next week and getting new piping made up for the crappy accordion section of the intake as well.

Im going to see how it mates up to the totally enclosed conical K& N filter Pod that has a flexible cold air intake pipe to source cooler air from outside the engine bay.

Good work, i just installed the Hyperflow intake on the 6, sounds great, just a quick question... after disconnecting the battery during the install to reset the computer the car is blowing a bit of black smoke (running rich) is that normal and will the computer relearn over time ? or is that just the way it is now?
    Other than that i am very happy with the product.
    Cheers Todd

Todd it should adapt to the different air flow characteristics. Could take anything up to 500km to settle down.

Ok thanks for the info kmh001 i will see how it goes.
    Todd

5. Default

MPS 3 Hyperflow SRI NOW installed & available

immediate feeling of increased throttle responsiveness so far and slight induction noise

will enclose it also in a K & N enclosure and run cold air ducting - further impressions soon

how fussy is it to post pics ? pictures better than words

kmh MAL the 3 TMIC under bonnet ducting is different from the 6 so Blake will be testing the tmic core off your 6, clearance/ rubbing issues, on my car and use a slight different sized core for the 6

Good work. Be interesting to see if the big TMIC fits the 3 any better.