User Tag List

Thread: MRT now has EKUTEK Tuning Software

Blog Entries

Default MRT now has EKUTEK Tuning Software

Hello Peoples...

Had may car in at MRT today for a service and they advised that as of two weeks ago they can now do the ECUTEK (think its a flash) upgrade and dynotune the car for $1990.00.

They have already done their race MPS6- not sure what improvement they got but if anyone is interested it is now available so contact MRT.

cheers,
    Peter

i heard for their mps6 they reduced the boost by 2psi or something but making more power out of it. Thats what i over heard them saying to this other 6mps owner wen i was there.
    i think im gonna wait for a while and see if there are any downsides to their flash since its only early days

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    i heard for their mps6 they reduced the boost by 2psi or something but making more power out of it. Thats what i over heard them saying to this other 6mps owner wen i was there.
    i think im gonna wait for a while and see if there are any downsides to their flash since its only early days
    An ECUTEK upgrade and custom retune on the dyno resulted in more power and torque with less boost than the previosuly fitted 'pigyback/interceptor' type setup.

Just confirming as it wouldn't be fair to say more can be achieved on an otherwise standard car with less boost...