User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the 2nd gen MPS 6 could have looked like

Blog Entries

A slight deviation to this thread but I have just seen photos of the new Suzuki Kizashi.
    Maybe its just me but it looks a lot like what I would imagine the MPS 6 should look like. Add in the 3litre V6 and AWD and it could be a good option - depending on what Suzuki do with it!

Quote Originally Posted by PostmanDan View Post
    Hahaha, the lady in the front one kind of looks small making the car look even larger and fatter then it probably is. Definately a step back from the previous gen

Quote Originally Posted by mglavina View Post
    Wow thanks all for the comments. I also liked the way my idea of the new 6mps came out... I'd like mazda to make it also. If only they could see this thread and the other 3 forums I have with the same thread. Almost all the feedback I've gotten back was positive. If I tallied up all the people who like it's a lot of people lol...
    Maybe you need to email Mazda your picture and some links to forums....

or start a petition.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

wow that looks cool

hahah imagine putting like a v6 motor like the states.. then add a turbo charger(about 8psi)
    3inch zorst etc etc
    yeh id buy it

Lovin' driving on the F3 every day!!!! NOT
    Blog Entries

Sorry to bring an old post back to life, not much to do on such miserable day but troll through threads, but it looks great and I would definitely get one if it was a hatch, I miss the 6 hatch I had but definitely prefer the power.. Much better looking IMO.

7. Default

the 6 hatch better looking or the 3MPS or the 6MPS ?

Lovin' driving on the F3 every day!!!! NOT
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    the 6 hatch better looking or the 3MPS or the 6MPS ?
    Betty I would have to say both.

When I originally was looking to replace my V8 I passed on the 6MPS because it was a sedan. I didn't like the 3 hatch at all so I originally passed on the 3 MPS.

I ended up getting the luxury sport because it was more user friendly for me, a nice drive, well kitted out and thought I wouldn't miss the power.

There are two reasons I ended up getting rid of the Luxury Sport and got the 3 MPS and they are:

1. The turbo;
    2. The flexibility of the hatch.

IMO The MPS 6 is a nice looking car, but the 6 hatch is much better looking and probably more usable. (Fold down seats, similar amount of room etc)
    2006 True Red Gen 1 3 MPS Sports.

ZOOM ZOOM ZZOOMZ

Corksport Stuff, Special Mazda 6 Horn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123