User Tag List

Thread: Getting a CEL - Code P0134

Default Getting a CEL - Code P0134

Just wanted to check if anyone has had this CEL before and how they fixed it? or if anyone else has the Standback2...... MPSGarage

OBD-II Trouble Code: P0134 Oxygen 02 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected (Bank I Sensor 1) - Basically bad 02 sensor
    :UPDATE:
    another CEL - P0131 - OBD-II Trouble Code: P0131 Oxygen O2 Sensor Low Voltage (Bank1, Sensor1)

Now I've only got a catback and have had this running for at least 3 years with no CEL.......but when I plug the CP-E PNP harness in with the bypass plug (bypass plug essentially is the "off" plug where no Standback2/piggyback is connected)

So if I unplug the PNP harness and revert back to stock (so only the ECU) the CEL goes and never returns and I can see on the DH that AFR is monitoring (with the PNP + Bypass it sits at 14.81 constantly)
    :UPDATE:
    I can now see AFR moving and not constantly at 14.81, however threw another CEL (P0131)
    Any ideas/help is much appreciated - have emailed CP-E (last week with no reply) so may have to call during the week (hard with not having the car in front if they want me to do any tests)
    Last edited by KRNAGE; 24-10-2009 at 02:23 PM.

ok talks with a guy in the US suggest its the PNP that could have a bad connection or faulty.

So will try and figure out time zones and give CP-E a call since they are not respoding to my emails as fast as they use to (when Jordan was there)

will report back for those that look at the Standback2 as a solution (since I havent heard any news about Cobb AP)

another update for those viewing

have called CP-E who have told me to send the PNP harness back and they will send me another one to try.

hopefully I can get the Standback2 installed and working

Quote Originally Posted by KRNAGE View Post
    another update for those viewing

have called CP-E who have told me to send the PNP harness back and they will send me another one to try.

hopefully I can get the Standback2 installed and working
    Is good they are helping you out mate.
    Hope all goes well

Current: 2002 Nissan S15 200SX SPEC R
    Previously: 2006 Mazda 6 MPS ,MY00 WRX CLUB SPEC EVO IV Hatch ,97' Nissan S14A 200sx, Nissan R34 GT-T, Nissan S12 Silvia