User Tag List

Thread: DashHawk

Default DashHawk

Hi all,

I am interested in purchasing a DashHawk, and was wanting to know if anyone know's of a supplier in Australia. There are plenty on ebay from the states and one from Oz, but from the pic it looks like a Gen1 DashHawk (if anyone can confirm this here is the link) DASHHAWK PERFORMANCE MONITOR - eBay Other Performance Parts, Performance Parts, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-Nov-09 12:06:21 AEDST)

Cheers

Given the strength of our dollar at the moment it would probably be worth getting one from the US, here are some links to 2 of the more reputable suppliers, shipping is around $30 US.

MSD DashHawk Vehicle Information Display - Revolution Performance Motorsports!
    Mazda3Online :: ProtegeGarage :: MazdaRX8Online - Your Source for Mazda Performance

The item pictured in the ebay link certainly isnt a genuine Dashhawk, I would advise checking this before committing to a purchase.
    Last edited by MattMPS3; 19-10-2009 at 01:08 PM.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Blog Entries

Totally agree with Matt, our dollar is super good at the moment so will be nice and cheap direct at the moment.

Thanks for your replies..

I checked with the seller of the one on ebay, and he confirmed with me that its the newer one and the picture was an old pic..He also said he has sold several to MPS owners without any issues..

Thanks