User Tag List

Thread: Miracle Detail UK & Crystal Rock Swissvax

Default Miracle Detail UK & Crystal Rock Swissvax

I am a bit of enthusiast paint care aficionado and was looking up detailing on YouTube. Came across this guy, Paul Dalton who runs a very high-end operation in the UK. Have a look at this Top Gear preso and then go to his website and see the video on the front page. Just goes to show you that rich people will pay anything to remain ignorant and lazy. Either that or there are just many cases of too much money and too little time.

YouTube - Costly Car Detailing *Crazy*

Miracle Detail - Car detailing - Paintwork Correction

To wash, clay and wax my car takes three hours. It's hard work, but the results speak for themselves.

In saying this, I am thinking about getting some of that Crystal Rock Swissvax that he endorses/uses. Have any of you detailing boffins ever used that? I am currently using the good old Meguiars Tech Wax 2.0.

Mark
    Last edited by Kebabylon; 18-10-2009 at 06:49 PM.

Mark if you want to try Swissvax I'd say go with one of the waxes from the lower end of their scale.

There is no doubt that the Likes of Zymol and Swissvax make good wax, but 99% of the dent it will make in your wallet is the marketing.

lol, of course. Any solid recommendations for a new car that will be newly clayed, Joel? If you think the texhwax is good enough, I can stick with that.

The Meguiar's NXT 2.0 Tech Wax is a good product and very popular. If you already have that, then I would suggest at least using it for a while and see if you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by IPSIST View Post
    lol, of course. Any solid recommendations for a new car that will be newly clayed, Joel? If you think the texhwax is good enough, I can stick with that.
    Nah forget swissvax go for http://www.zymol.com/zymolroyaleglaze44oz.aspx
    マツダスピード

Go you halves, Lynchy?

i seen it in action sheeting water on sunday nearly seems worth the $180 per layer ....hmmmm