User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to site & New to Mazda's

They've been good to me. I did not go shopping on price as they have loaned me a new demo until mine is ready. Will have been in loan car 2.5wks by the time I take delivery next Monday. That alone has saved me about $2k in hire car.

Just popped on to see whether you picked up Black Beauty this arvo but looks like you've got yet another week to wait.

On the other hand, it's damn nice of them to loan you a car for THAT long a period......well done!! No doubt we'll hear all about it when you finally get your hands on it.

bye4now

Yes - it is a long wait. Was not ready for this afternoon, salesman I am dealing with is away Wed /Thurs, I am in Cairns Fri / Sat. Monday morning it is then!

I will have done 2000km in their new demo by tomorrow afternoon ...

welcome mate enjoy!!!

Welcome to ozmpsclub I hope you enjoy the site and look out for cruises in Qld...

Especially this cruise....

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-...html#post55006

Congrats and welcome :]

Thanks for all the welcomes ... tomorrow morning the dealer should be welcoming me into my new car. Woo Hoo!!

Hopefully you'll sleep tonite!

that would kill me....all the best...

would be bad if you have to wait any longer.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Had a big night at a work industry event in Cairns, was up early, flew home, caught up with mates for lunch, done some cleaning, worked a little ... I think I should sleep okay.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by duglet View Post
    that would kill me....all the best...

would be bad if you have to wait any longer.

Happy Motoring
    duglet
    I will hold you personally responsible if I am delayed any more ... and it is here in writing on the interweb!!
    "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

ScorpMPS enjoy the forums and you new MPS too, nice avatar I did the bridge climb last week good view from up there.

Quote Originally Posted by shakespeare View Post
    ScorpMPS enjoy the forums and you new MPS too, nice avatar I did the bridge climb last week good view from up there.
    Done it a couple of times too - great view ... good place to put a bridge that you can climb!

Took delivery this morning, and straight off doing work stuff. Now there is a storm closing in, so will stay tucked away tonight I guess.
    "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpMPS View Post
    I will hold you personally responsible if I am delayed any more ... and it is here in writing on the interweb!!
    Looks like im off the hook.....you got your car

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12