User Tag List

Thread: Falken Ziex ZE-912

Default Falken Ziex ZE-912

Does anyone know if these are any good? Can get them for $225 a corner 215 45 18.

i havent used them before, but the ziex is the economically priced models for falken so i would try to stay away from them

if you are after something reasonably priced, then try the kumho ecsta sport (ku-31)

give option1garage a call

Decided to go for 225 45 18 Adrenalins instead.

Bit pricey but you only get what you pay for.

unfortunately that isnt really the case nowadays, especially with bridgestones

hopefully you got away with overpriced japanese made tyres, if you're unlucky, you would have paid for overpriced australian made tyres, which are inferior to the japanese versions, and some other cheaper brands out there

i know its good to buy australian, but not if its more expensive than an import, and performs worse

Quote Originally Posted by kagerou View Post
    unfortunately that isnt really the case nowadays, especially with bridgestones

hopefully you got away with overpriced japanese made tyres, if you're unlucky, you would have paid for overpriced australian made tyres, which are inferior to the japanese versions, and some other cheaper brands out there

i know its good to buy australian, but not if its more expensive than an import, and performs worse
    The tyres say MADE IN JAPAN on them so hopefully they were!!

I'm happy with them so far as they seem much quieter than the Khumos I had on before which didn't last to long.

Hey mate,

Yep I have them, but on an MPS 6. Much quieter tyre than the stock Potenza's, I find them fine. Mine are 225\40.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Jegi#5; 17-10-2009 at 06:52 PM.

I likey those rims muchly