User Tag List

Thread: Cork Sport SRi - With Turbo Inlet pipe

Talking Cork Sport SRi - With Turbo Inlet pipe

On my morning walk passed MPS Garage i see CS now has an SRi and it replaces the Turbo Inlet pipe.... annnd it seems to price well with others on the market that don't have the turbo inlet pipe replacement....

Air straightners??

oh, and is the MAF 3"?

4. Default

No its resized
    Not every intake needs vein's to work. A correctly designed pipe run will always out do a pour design, that needs veins to straighten air flows
    The less that's in the tube the more that fits inside

By re sized, do you mean stock 2.6" or what ever ID and 3" OD?

serious bargain for a RAM with a turbo inlet pipe!

CorkSport offer good bang for buck! Bloody Hell!

Nevermind Guest

*cracks open piggy bank....

oh dang!

I'm going to have to start saving some money

yea well i would save for that one man...

best on market IMO... apart from that fully ducted CPE thing that costs your right one... haha

Nevermind Guest

I feeling like I want to pick a brand, CPE, Corksport etc, and stick to it, intake, exhaust...

Whats with all the pollished piping and bright blue silicon, makes it look all chinese ghetto like lol. Any figures on this setup yet?

11. Default

Its just alloy & red or blue silicone hose, NO ghetto there!
    Its not like a home built steel piece of pipe painted black with a spray can.
    Any way most of the intake is covered up & if you don't like the look, but like the power gain close the hood.

Its just my opinion, im over all the bright colours and pollished piping. Does this piece sit positioned the same as the stock pipe or lower? Looks like its missing a bend compared to the other ones that raises it up off the turbo?

Please guys dont take any of my comments as pay outs, i have a habbit of not wording things in the best way lol. As you said, as long as it works well who cares...

remeber the CPE CAI doesn't have the turbo inlet pipe!