User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member saying G'day

Default New member saying G'day

I have been on this site for a couple of weeks now and this is my first post. My wife and I are the proud owners of our 2nd MPS3, our first was a Black one we purchased when they first came out. We sold it to a close friend so its still in the family.
    Our Mazda dealer out here in Orange called us when the new one was being released and told us he was getting in a red one and would we like to have a look at it. We told him NO, we told him if he could get one in Celestal Blue we would take it. We were very pleased with it when it turned up and took delivery on 26/7/09.
    I am also a member of Osborne Motor Sport and can conferm that OMS are now the owners of 2 MPS3's that were last used at Targa this year. They are in currently in the workshop being prepared for the Bathurst 12hr in February next year.
    I will keep a close eye on this site and hope to keep you informed with our progress with the cars. I will post some photos of the cars when we get our graphics done.

2. Default

Welcome and congrats on your new purchase, so you left Team Black hey ... sick of the cleaning

We have a few members out West might be time to organise a cruise out West again to catch up with you all and get you all aquainted with each other.

So thats where the two targa cars ended up. We saw them at their last "Mazda" official outing being hammered around the track at Sutton road in Canberra for the MPS3 launch day ... so awesome they will still be around doing Mazda proud
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

nice work welcome

to OMPSC!

Congrats on the new purchase.

Enjoy the forums, and be sure to check out the cruises threads!

Welcome aboard Sads and look over the NSW Cruise thread as we get around...

As for the OMS MPS3's I posted that here some time ago as I got tipped off by an inside source...have a look

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/motor...es-2010-a.html

Sounds like bathurst might be a goer next year

Welcome to the club mate.

Cant wait to see the OMS MPS's in action for the 12 hour.

Welcome to the forums mate!!!!!

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Welcome from another Cental West MPS owner - a Bathurst run sounds good to me - just a thought, maybe in conjunction with the FOSC (Shannons Celebration of Motorsport - Mount Panorama Easter 2009 (10th, 11th & 12th April) if we get enough we may be able to arrange a bit of a display and a drive around the track (demo - SLOW at lunch - time)

Wink Mps rehab u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

To OZMPSClub for turbo junkies ,sads i for one will be at the bathurst 12hr with MADAZ to support the 3 mps,s see u there
    Col

sads, and congrats on your purchase, lots of friendly and helpful people here, enjoy your stay

welcome sads. sounds like u are collecting the whole set of 3's mps style!!!

Howdy SADS, welcome to OzMPS.

Thank God.....someone else finally bought a Celestial Blue MPS!! So hang on a tick, let me count them up, that's.....one.....TWO blue '09 models on the forums now.

Go Team Blue.........

Hi and Welcome aboard ! ... Hope u enjoy your stay !!!

Cheers
    Dee

welcome mate, so close to me, you will have to come on the cruise to bathurst next sunday

Welcome.

Manic you missed me.

so that is one......two......three.

Sorry Pockets I can't make it on Sunday. We have a full weekend working the MPS's. We still hve heeps of work to get them ready for the 12hr.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMPS View Post
    Welcome.

Manic you missed me.

so that is one......two......three.
    Awww crap....sorry Blue

I stand corrected, THREE it is!!

....."Team Black" be afraid.....be very, VERY afraid.....

"light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear brighter....until they speak"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast