User Tag List

Thread: Love my new Adrenalines

Default Love my new Adrenalines

I had a short list of Toyo TRI, Kumo KU36, Pirelli P Rosso, Maxis MAZ4 but decided on the Bridgestone Adrenalines when Ozzy Tyres said they would match any other offer so I got them for $375@.

I replaced some worn out Bridgestone LS2000 which were becoming noisy with poor road-holding. But still - - what a difference. The best way I can describe it is taking off a pair of thongs and putting on a pair of new, comfortable, form-fitting joggers. The ride is quieter, stearing more direct, lateral grip is great and the overall feel is much much better. Even better then I remember with the original Bridgestones. I didnt think a set of tyres could make such as differnce and am a convert to the Adrenalines. I am sure there are cheaper tyres that are the same or almost the same but I dont burn through enough sets to do a comparison. I think I'll stick with these as long as I have the 6MPS.

Falken RT615s may convert you

Good to know you are impressed though!

Quote Originally Posted by Scienceman View Post
    The best way I can describe it is taking off a pair of thongs and putting on a pair of new, comfortable, form-fitting joggers. The ride is quieter, stearing more direct, lateral grip is great and the overall feel is much much better. Even better then I remember with the original Bridgestones. I didnt think a set of tyres could make such as differnce and am a convert to the Adrenalines.
    I love that analogy

Good to hear the Adrenalins go well! What size did you get btw?
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

I have 225/40/18 because I switched rims to something more appealing - Lenso Samurai
    Last edited by Scienceman; 02-10-2009 at 04:13 PM.

Looks great scienceman, thanks for the pics

I've moved your thread to the Handling/Wheels/Tyres forum, as it's more suited here

I'm so undecided I'm looking at the Yoko's Advan Neova for the road. But I love my Bridgestones always had them when it come to high performance cars..........

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    I'm so undecided I'm looking at the Yoko's Advan Neova for the road. But I love my Bridgestones always had them when it come to high performance cars..........
    go the neova you wont look back

Thanks for that I'm also looking to buy a spare set of rims and tyres and a new set for the original rims. Traction is giving me grief with the 215/45/18

Quote Originally Posted by Scienceman View Post
    I had a short list of Toyo TRI, Kumo KU36, Pirelli P Rosso, Maxis MAZ4 but decided on the Bridgestone Adrenalines when Ozzy Tyres said they would match any other offer so I got them for $375@.

I replaced some worn out Bridgestone LS2000 which were becoming noisy with poor road-holding. But still - - what a difference. The best way I can describe it is taking off a pair of thongs and putting on a pair of new, comfortable, form-fitting joggers. The ride is quieter, stearing more direct, lateral grip is great and the overall feel is much much better. Even better then I remember with the original Bridgestones. I didnt think a set of tyres could make such as differnce and am a convert to the Adrenalines. I am sure there are cheaper tyres that are the same or almost the same but I dont burn through enough sets to do a comparison. I think I'll stick with these as long as I have the 6MPS.
    I've got to agree with you, the Adrenalins are awesome.

I did pay slightly more than you for them but can't believe the difference in noise and road holding.