User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Top Gear "Hatch Off" Review - WRX vs MPS vs XR5 vs Megane Cup

I win again

Default Its a guy thing !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    I think what would be better if you all spurted into a cup and measured the virility of your old boys little
    Yeah bb your probably right bb but it,s a guy thing u wouldn,t understand 5 children here !!!
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Col I propose additional to the cash insentive ...if YOU LOSE you change your name to I LOSE

4. Default

I wont take the track challenge - I value my new vehicle warranty & insurance more than that - But I'll straight line you in a back street anywhere in Brisbane.

I wont pay for your return trip if I loose either. Its your choice to flex your testosterone, not mine.

I'll donate the funds to the MPS club also (I dont need the money), so that it can give free numberplate surrounds to those members that want them, free of charge
    Last edited by Wardski; 07-10-2009 at 11:46 AM.

This thread lacks dragons!

Thumbs down You lose to i lose

Quote Originally Posted by LYNCHY View Post
    Col I propose additional to the cash insentive ...if YOU LOSE you change your name to I LOSE
    OK
    Col

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    I wont take the track challenge - I value my new vehicle warranty & insurance more than that - But I'll straight line you in a back street anywhere in Brisbane.

I wont pay for your return trip if I loose either. Its your choice to flex your testosterone, not mine.

I'll donate the funds to the MPS club also (I dont need the money), so that it can give free numberplate surrounds to those members that want them, free of charge

NO DEAL
    Right from the start the terms were to be held on a closed circuit legally in a controlled safe environment not some back street illegal drag race ,do me a favor, you disappoint me wardski
    YOU LOSE
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Wardski, i thought the STI was made for the Track...............very disappointing.
    Put up or shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A back street drag race...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    Wardski, i thought the STI was made for the Track...............very disappointing.
    Not what my warranty manual says

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    Put up or shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A back street drag race...
    Ok

All good ....................lol

ok...enough spam now...

This is about discussion on the models of hot hatches.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

[QUOTE=Wardski;59304]
    Quote Originally Posted by 08mps View Post

Still waiting for that link... while i've been waiting 2000MN and I have been viewing all the Evo X blown motor threads around (you cant miss them!).... they've also had ringland issues. Take it or leave it, every motor will fail. Depends on how you treat it, respect it, rub it, and put it to bed at night. I've been around cars long enough, rebuilding them, tweaking them, modding them to know this goes without saying.

Boost spike.. well you should know that "over boosting" occurs when theres too much free flowing air from the CAI to the tail pipe. I hate to tell ya, but I'm still using the stock airbox and filter, and the backpressure still exists in the TBE as well. I would be scared if I bought anothe CES system for the STi - especially after the MPS one. If anything, I've made the car richer (and it shows, up from 10l/100km to 12/100 on consistantly the same drive). If the TBE was leaning her out, I'd be getting better milage, and this is certainly not the case. I've also had the Dashhawk on the STi (before and after) and the AFR's and boost readings are pretty much the same.. Massive reductions in heat tho, thanks to the TBE ceramic coating. I cant say enough positive things about ceramic coatings!

Also, I dont track my cars, maybe you do being in motorsport. Tracking is one of the easiest ways to shorten the life of a car full stop, especially when the pros do pretty much a full engine rebuild after each race. Performance Cars we buy for $40+ arent designed for tracking - even the 150k GT-R R35's, no matter what people say.

I'll take your advice on the chin, but I dont think there'll be any motors blowing in my house anytime soon, and even if they did, I could afford to buy 10 of them...

[COLOR="Silver"]---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Oh fcuk.. im shitting bricks!! <quietly adjusts SI mode to S#, and diff bias to 60R/40F>
    not interested in a pissing contest with you believe what you want but your new sti engine is no stronger than your old mps engine good luck with your car

agree to disagree ... get over it

looks like you guys will have to agree to disagree..

Its about hot hatches...not engines blowing up.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234