User Tag List

Thread: Where to buy MPS3 cigarette cover

Default Where to buy MPS3 cigarette cover

Hey all,

my fiance has now gotten her 08 mps and is very happy with it. I was just wondering, the car has come with the cigarette pack/option (I'm guessing these were just thrown in for all the 08's as I haven't seen many MPS3 without it)

but anyway, I was just wondering, does anyone know where I can get a cigarette cover (to replace the cigarette lighter itself).. I've asked at the local mazda dealer but they couldn't find anything on their system at all...

any help would be great sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section as my post count isn't high enough to post in the buy/sell/wtb thread yet...

cheers

Blog Entries

pretty sure it was never an option, unless it is custom made.

Quote Originally Posted by tricache View Post
    pretty sure it was never an option, unless it is custom made.
    No im sure you could get either a power pack where the lighter has an ac cover or the lighter
    マツダスピード

Mine just come with the 08 MPS 3 Sports, I use it for the sat nav power cord and the one in the centre console is home for the phone charger if I ever need it...

Quote Originally Posted by LYNCHY View Post
    No im sure you could get either a power pack where the lighter has an ac cover or the lighter

what does this "power pack" consist of? because the guy did say something about the power pack, but he said it was like $75 or something.. and i thought $75 for a plastic cover was a bit rich