User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a new owner and new member

Default a new owner and new member

I just wanted to say hi to everyone in the forums, especially to those in the ACT.

Very recently (last night) bought myself a secondhand, 2006 Mazda 3 MPS and I am loving it to bits.

The drive home from work took a little longer than usual tonight

I look forward to becoming a regular here.

You will be welcomed BB and Lynchy need a new friend

Im in canberra visiting but wil be heading back to brissy tomorrow

Enjoy your ride they are great cars

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Welcome to Ozmps and there is an increasing member base in ACT....

and as Team Green pointed out, looks like ACT is becoming the nations MPS capital!

5. Default

Welcome with your new beast, you will love it to bits and yes its amazing the routes you will start taking to get anywhere, Uriarra road to/from Belconnen from south side is a favourite

Be keen to catch up with you soon. Lynchy we will have to organise a cruise for the ACT folk that have all joined up lately, maybe we might have more than two cars heading to Adelaide afterall
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

on board, I would safely say that most of us probably went home the long way after picking up our MPS's

Thanks everyone!

I think I might take the long road to work today: Belconnen to Deakin - Coppins crossing, Uriarra, Cotter. In fact, I might take that route everyday

Welcome to OZMPSClub.com!
    Enjoy

9. Default

Do you have some pics of your car ?

mate

Hope your loving your car!

i live in tuggers and work in belco i take the long way to work sometimes too

Cant wait to see some pics!

No pics yet, BB. hahahah, maybe i'll take the new baby girl out to floriade to take some photos.

coppins x-ing had some slow pokes this morning. 'spose i gotta expect that during the morning rush

to OzMPSClub!

ACT is catching up to Qld member base

No two doubts that Lynch and BB will lead you astray in your new beast.. Cotter & Namadgi FTW!

awesome welcome dude. i see many mps owners drivign around but no one waves back. snobs.. they obviously not ozmps members.

Wink Mps rehab

To mps rehab for turbo addiction , sounds like u got it bad .Remember you can check out but you can never leave . Col

Quote Originally Posted by remotegt View Post
    awesome welcome dude. i see many mps owners drivign around but no one waves back. snobs.. they obviously not ozmps members.
    me and Dug seen like 5 yesterday they all waved ......but one

So many MPS's in canberra
    マツダスピード

SHEEEZZZZ! maybe they dont like me. lol

we'll have to meet up again soon.

17. Default

they felt scared of the great monstor hanging out his window waving to them ... they were too scared not to wave I wave to everyone, they dont wave to me either

i've seen mention of Namadgi in a couple of places in this forum - is some great driving road through Namadgi that I don't know about?

19. Default

There are some great roads out there ... sounds to me like we need to arrange a meetup with you, me and Lynchy at least (hopefully more)

20. Default

being one of the new bods also from the ACT i can only say that you will enjoy your new ride and the people of the forum, we do need a cruise coffee run in the ACT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast