User Tag List

Thread: Hello from "the" DNO5AW

Default Hello from "the" DNO5AW

hi all,

I was on the Merimbula cruise with a whole bunch of Mazda owners, some of whom are on this forum, they urged me to sign up and here I am!

Don't own a mps (yet)... just a humble 2006 Mazda 3 Maxx Sport. will be looking in the future to purchase the mps3 - probably once I can afford it around about 2011(ish).

In regards to the title, the "the" prefix is thanks to lynchy...

Looking forward to meeting all the members i can, and becoming good friends with those i already know!

Cheers,
    Deano.

2. Default

Welcome Deano, glad to have you onboard for this crazy place ... dont be scared not all of them are like Lynchy.

picsorban

haha thanks black betty...

will be getting onto the pics shortly... my laptop is a bit crazy at the moment.

dont worry, wasn't too scared, lynchy is fun, we share a similar sense of humour... sort of.

should i have admitted to that?

oh well, thanks again

"the" DN05AW, looks like the cruise was awesome! Enjoy the forums

to OMPSC!

I've seen pix from that cruise you speak of... looks like it was a heap of fun...!

The Dno5aw

Hope you Enjoy

Blog Entries

Welcome

And don't be afraid of a falling GPS

Welcome to the dark side

Thank you everyone,

Yeh it was really fun, good to meet a whole heap of people, and best thing is, managed to keep up with everybody without getting booked for speeding (fingers x'd with that closeish call on hume highway).

Haha thanks Mal, i doubt many will get that, but looking on it now, its probably good that it happened, now if it happens again i will know what to expect and do and wont freak out so much :P

Welcome to the forums mate!

Are the young man with the strawberries found his way.....G'day Deano welcome to the family...

Bit slow to see this one!!

Welcome mate, although im sure we have prob met at some stage?

Enjoy your stay
    Hope to see you on some cruises!

Haha thanks dave, yes i finally woke up to myself and jumped on this forum!

Jmac, we may well have met, i havent been on to many cruises as yet, just one up on the ferries around windsor & wisemans ferry in sydney and the one down to merimbula...

but im sure you may have seen me around the other mazda forums... but i think from now on ill be making this one my home when i can make it onto the interwebs...

defs will enjoy the stay

and yeh will be coming on cruises wherever possible, so will see/meet you all soon!

btw dave, i think my nana will be making jam with all the leftover strawberrys lol...

there are still punnets upon punnets left :P

[QUOTE=DN05AW;53330]Thank you everyone,

Yeh it was really fun, good to meet a whole heap of people, and best thing is, managed to keep up with everybody without getting booked for speeding (fingers x'd with that closeish call on hume highway).

Don't get persuaded by doing the wrong thing.

Definitely won't 240, i know the importance of keeping one's license, car and health intact. the cruise was great because for the most part there were a couple of green p platers throughout the conga line of mazdas so keeping up was a breeze and Mal (kmh001) was awesome on the trip back making sure we stayed at a speed i was comfortable with (thanks again mal).

There are some good law a binding ones within

17. Default

Mal is awesome

hey welcome aboard !!

Hi there..welcome