User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mazda dealers are the experts! NOT

Fair call

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    wow so my very first experience with poor dealer servicing is not an isolated event my complaint related to, at 12,500 kms read again 12 500 kms my first service, having my discs machined AND they charged me for it without even letting me know it was being done and it wasnt a warranty issue because of the way the car had been driven uMMMM yeah!!!!! like the performance car it was designed to be
    dont tell me you paid for it?

like F#%# id pay for anything that i hadnt agreed on with me them before hand !
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

It isn't a Mazda but my dad owned a Commodore SS and the clutched failed on us when we were in the middle of NSW once(coincidentally we also found the car goes from 10km/h to 110km/h in 2nd gear that day). It was apparently some small component but due to everyone elses clutches also failing Holden had an quite the waiting list on it, so we had to get a whole new clutch. When we got back to Melbourne he had it serviced and the dealer informed him that his clutch was wearing out and that they were going to replace it......

I think their head engineer actually apologised for it later after it was pointed out the clutch was a week old, but we certainly never went back there.

Im back at the dealer today for the 60,000 service

lets see if they have the ability to fix the clunking and the random seatbelt issue that has arisen

5. Default

wow, they charged heaps but turns out it's no near a top job..

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IMMX5 View Post
    t I was irresponsible taking the car onto a "Race" track in that condition (but he saw it fit for his w/shop to sign off the work and let me on the "Road"!).!)
    If you're not participating in a race event, always, always say you were doing driver training at a track day.

wow allot of anger in this thread,

i have never had one drama with Mazda Service, i take my car to eagers, i bought it used off them, never had a problem, the service desk is fantastic, they have fixed any issue i have ever had same day.

if your unhappy with the service take it somewhere else where they do look after you, i know there are some bodgy Mazda dealers out there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123