User Tag List

Thread: Has anyone seen or heard of these?

Lovin' driving on the F3 every day!!!! NOT
    Blog Entries

Default Has anyone seen or heard of these?

Hey there has anyone seen, heard of, or used these guys?

Paint Protection Direct - The ultimate paint protection and car polish for your car

Quote Originally Posted by tigamica350 View Post
    Hey there has anyone seen, heard of, or used these guys?

Paint Protection Direct - The ultimate paint protection and car polish for your car
    I have heard of the products (Glare). This product apparently creates a covalent bond with the surface from the claims I have read.

Covalent silanes is a newish technology that is starting to appear. I'm not 100% sure the Glare product is a covalent silane though. I know one detailer who loves the Glare brand, but he uses a different product as a sealant that is an genuine covalent silane product so that must say something...

One thing I can promise you though is it won't last forever. Even the best covalent silanes that have popped up on the market overseas (and cost in the thousands of dollars per bottle) don't last forever.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

It's definately not a covalent silane. You can tell by the picture of them applying it. It is obviously a paint sealant with one of those buzz words as an ingredient.

The Glare range is still apparently good though. Like I said I know one detailer who loves it. Just don't expect what they tell you on that website.
    Last edited by ZAS; 08-09-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Lovin' driving on the F3 every day!!!! NOT
    Blog Entries

Thank's Joel.