User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tuning Results and dyno graphs

1. Default

Aah.... that's from 153kW to 184kW ATW, still a substantial gain but not as huge as you're thinking!

Tips for reading dyno graphs: lower 2 lines are torque at flywheel and boost, higher lines are power at the wheels. Red lines are standard tune, blue lines are with the ChipTorque Custom Flash Tune - these are described in the key in box on top left of every graph.

2. Default

These results are looking pretty good. I'm starting to think I should get an Xede...now just gotta sell a kidney

You missed out I just sold mine cheap as!!!!!!!!!! Save up and get one it will change everything.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZedN View Post
    Gee I bet they feel that last tune when they left that day.. 120kw to 184kw is a massive improvement.
    It is actually about 154kW to 184kW.... on all ChipTorque dyno graphs there is a colour 'Key' in left hand top box. i.e. on this graph the red lines are 'As Driven', and the blue lines are 'Flash Tune'. Typically the top 2 lines are power and the lower 2 lines refer to the right hand graph axis which is normally torque, boost or air fuel ratio.
    follow us on twitter - http://twitter.com/chiptorque

Dead stock with Shell V-Power in the tank...

Definitely room for much more...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234