User Tag List

Thread: Genuine Mazda Accessories

1. Default Genuine Mazda Accessories

Anyone know of a list of accessories available for the 07 mazda 3? I've put in the auto headlight switch and am curious what else there is out there.

reverse sensors

cargo mat

Happy Motoring
    duglet

The only thing I didn't get was the sunroof and rear sensors I already had to wait for the exhaust and ECU from factory ( Out Sourced ) for a week and it would of been another week for the sunroof couldn't wait.
    I got:
    1. Sports Model of course which gives you Bose speakers, leather etc,
    2. Auto lights,
    3. Tint,
    4, Mps Mats,
    5. Alarm system,
    6. Hands Free Blue Tooth,
    7. Slim Line weathershields for the front doors,
    8. Bi-Xenon Headlights,
    9. Audio cable to plug the i-pod,
    10. Cargo Mat
    11. I basically ticked every box but deleted the sensors and sunroof because of the delay, but I did want a bonnet protector but they told me you can't get it????? You can get surrounds for you side blinkers and door handles didn't like them, dirt collectors look ok and rear bumper protector.....
    Last edited by 240MPS; 08-09-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Added ( Out Sourced) and Can't

i would like some of those slimline weathershields for the front doors. i have never seen them available though. seen some on ebay but they were for sp23 sedan and they said they would not fit mps. hmmmmm

I bought my slimline weathersheilds directly from Mazda. (Southcity Mazda - Mt Gravatt) But I'm sure all Mazda sales dept. should have/get them.

I paid around $80 for the pair from memory.

whats the cargo mat/tray like???
    if i get one for my mps luxury, would the subwoofer in the spare cause it to rattle like a mofo????
    Last edited by SlowMPS; 16-09-2009 at 10:58 PM.