User Tag List

Thread: Top Gear Live returning to Australia in Feb 2010

Blog Entries

Default Top Gear Live returning to Australia in Feb 2010

Top Gear Live is back with an all new show - Sydney only,
    11-14 February 2010, Acer Arena.

Since successfully circumnavigating the globe in true rock 'n' roll style (and without getting lost once) the Top Gear Live crew have been hard at it knocking about new ideas, welding things together they don't understand and nodding to each other a lot. The result? A completely new show featuring the world's fastest cars pushed to their mechanical limits, acrobats laying their lives on the line and some middle aged men falling over... and catching fire a bit.

You'll feel like you've stumbled onto the set of a blockbuster movie as we surround you with our trademark special effects, smashes, crashes and customised cars.

...And once you've seen the live show you're free to immerse yourselves in the rest of Top Gear Live a true celebration of cars and motoring in all its guises.

The new Top Gear Live Festival features an array of spectacular motoring displays and interactive experiences - including The Stunt School, exotic supercars and the latest car models!

All new festival

As well as seeing Clarkson and Co. live in the arena show, your ticket includes entry to the new festival.

Complete your Top Gear Live experience by visiting the festival and immerse yourself in a world of burning-rubber, noise and excitement!

Whether you want to check the latest car models, exotic supercars, have-a-go at stunt racing or watch as the action unfolds, The Top Gear Live Festival will deliver!

A host of outdoor features are on offer for visitors to participate in, or you can simply hang-out, enjoy some food, drinks and be amazed by the action. More details on the festival to be announced.

Ticket Prices and Show Times

Ticket Prices

Diamond Seating - $249.90*
    Gold Seating - $89.00*

Platinum Seating - $129.00*
    Silver Seating - $69.00*

*Transaction fees from $4.95 apply per transaction.

Show Times

Thursday - 8pm
    Saturday - 2pm, 5pm, 8pm

Friday - 5pm, 8pm
    Sunday - 11am, 2pm , 5pm

Tickets go on sale 25 September.

Secure your seats before the general public! Click here to join a premium waitlist and have the chance to get your tickets in an exclusive pre-sale on 14 September.

As a My Ticketek Member, because you purchased tickets last year you still have the opportunity to score tickets before the general public on 23 September.

If you did not attend last year's show click here to become a My Ticketek Member.

Get your Top Gear Live experience into gear with a corporate hospitality package. For details on packages contact Ticketek Hospitality on + 61 2 9266 4466 or hospitality@ticketek.com.au
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights

Blog Entries

If you're a VIP member, you can click here to find out about a pre-sale that is currently on.

I was disapointed at last years show to be honest

I agree. I don't think I'll be going again. It also looks like it will only be Jeremy coming out this year.

The 2nd Series, I did not mind actually. I heard the 1st series was totally abysmal.

That said, I'll probably watch it, but still enjoy Top Gear UK more.

I wish they'd put 5th Gear on Free-2-Air. I loved watching that show in Scotland (on Fiver) and in London (on Dave).

I'll be working here next year...

Welcome to the Official Bathurst 12 Hour Website

I will be down at Bathurst with the Mazda race team for the 12 hour race, I was talking to the boys about it on Monday, and we were talking about some numbers and maybe Joe from grand Prix can organise accomodation for a group booking and get discount for some ozmps members to be comfirmed.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

[/QUOTE]

I just picked up that you will be working at Bathurst Dave awesome

8. Default

I'm going down for the weekend, have tickets for the Saturday 2pm show, and I have a spare ticket.... Hmmmmmm who wants to come

How muchski, WardSTi?

beds availiable for bathurst 12hour

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TallDan View Post
    How muchski, WardSTi?
    For you mate, just your plane ticket and a share in the accom

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    For you mate, just your plane ticket and a share in the accom
    Sold!

I hope thats all you share

damn if i got the diamond ticket for $249 i would want to have access to all there feature cars and b able to give them a good driving :P would b cool to see them though

I will be sleeping over Pockets place for the 12 hour race at Bathurst 11 to the 14th of Feb . Just kidding Pockets I can find accommadation with TG