User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torque Steer

I luuurv the TS!
    It get's the old sphincter tightening when it's hopping all over the place

Agree with Duglet: Harden Up or go Home!!

Sounds like you had a good run that day 240MPS, it's always good to get the adrenaline pumping now and then, reminds you what life is about!!

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Man I'm still thinking about, but it was for the worst just flashbacks of what if I didn't pull it back from mounting the centre strip plenty of medium scrubs??? Valium would of been nice settled with a coffee when I got home
    nice work. just goes to show that u still got it. u kinda of think about the consequences of your actions the older u get but in the day u just go for it and cop the consequences hehe
    HKS cat back, CES SRI, DENSO Iridium cold plugs,MZR Shifter Base Bushings... more to come! got the mod bug!!!

I think you guys are getting way too defensive about this. Let's be honest about this - torque steer is an inherent flaw in putting too much power to the front wheels, and regardless of how much or how little effort it requires to hold the wheel straight, who really wants to be fighting their car when trying to do precision driving. I'm sure if magically we could get rid of it, I dare say very few would choose to keep torque steer.

4. Default

Scared the living Jesus out of me I can tell you.....

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Jeev you probably know Becketts rd when your coming from albany creek rd and goes into two lanes up to a crest sh*t rd at the best of times. I'd passed them before the top and there are some rough patches small pot holes etc. I love how it handles and the corners are brillant, I'm just saying these cars in the wrong hands is asking for disaster???? I had some scary moments in the HSV GTO Coupe with 370Kw never thought these little buggers would make my heart rate change I can tell you....
    Wondering at the lights, which one will pull up first a holden monaro cv8 or mazda 6 mps.. i mean just for around 200M

Quote Originally Posted by Anfernee0525 View Post
    Wondering at the lights, which one will pull up first a holden monaro cv8 or mazda 6 mps.. i mean just for around 200M
    Well it's hard to say my car before this was a 370kw HSV GTO Coupe and with a std 255kw GTO it would have to be close hey, and I have had a run with a turbo XR6 and a HSV R8 307kw back 3 months ago on the warrego Hwy coming back from toowoomba it was pretty even i overtook both of them and lets just say that they didn't catch up until i slowed down. Hence now I'm on the look out for a 06 GTO and to twin turbo it as a weekend car... I cancelled my cheque for an 315Kw 2005 GTO to buy the MPS 3 after I drove it for 2 reasons, Fuel for a work car and it was fun on the track never knock what these things can do, don't get me wrong I love my HSV and that's why I'm getting one for the garage for weekends....

Well it's hard to say my car before this was a 370kw HSV GTO Coupe and with a std 255kw GTO it would have to be close hey, and I have had a run with a turbo XR6 and a HSV R8 307kw back 3 months ago on the warrego Hwy coming back from toowoomba it was pretty even i overtook both of them and lets just say that they didn't catch up until i slowed down. Hence now I'm on the look out for a 06 GTO and to twin turbo it as a weekend car... I cancelled my cheque for an 315Kw 2005 GTO to buy the MPS 3 after I drove it for 2 reasons, Fuel for a work car and it was fun on the track never knock what these things can do, don't get me wrong I love my HSV and that's why I'm getting one for the garage for weekends....
    i like the GTO (even the 02 hold value well?) but would love a COUPE4!!

v8 with AWD
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12