User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member Canberra

sapnin

2. Default

I have got it, as expected it drives like a great normal road car, quite civilised !!! until you push down on the right hand side pedal and ........hang on !!!! It goes like wow !!

The other great thing is the talking bluetooth, absolutely fantastic. It was raining yesterday so i will post some pics when its cleaned again.

3. Default

thats great news, you must be loving it ... Black Mica MPS

Quote Originally Posted by dickjohn View Post
    I have got it, as expected it drives like a great normal road car, quite civilised !!! until you push down on the right hand side pedal and ........hang on !!!! It goes like wow !!

The other great thing is the talking bluetooth, absolutely fantastic. It was raining yesterday so i will post some pics when its cleaned again.
    Sweet i bet your loving it

Hope to see you round the traps havent seen any on the roads in canberra yet?
    マツダスピード

Hi!

I picked up my new aluminium MPS yesterday. Good fun, a bit of a change from my old Volvo 240GL. I'm looking forward to some out-of-town driving!

6. Default

more and more ACT people

Quote Originally Posted by angled View Post
    Hi!

I picked up my new aluminium MPS yesterday. Good fun, a bit of a change from my old Volvo 240GL. I'm looking forward to some out-of-town driving!
    Man that's a huge diff.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

I still haven't seen a Gen 2 MPS on the road yet, I may have to wait for the cruise to see Dan's. Car that is.

Quote Originally Posted by angled View Post
    Hi!

mate

Keep an eye out as i think a cotter run is on the cards soon
    マツダスピード

9. Default

yeh yeh lets organise something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12