User Tag List

Thread: Stage 1 performance Kits

Default Stage 1 performance Kits

HI Guys, IM looking to give my car a bit more power, has anyone had experience with these? any suggestions who to go to? to have this done.cheers Luke

Stage 1 Perf/kit ??????? From who??????
    Plenty of options on giving your car a bit more get up and go.......SRI, TIP, CAI , TBE, CBE, TMIC, FMIC, BOV, bigger turbo , ECU flash...all depends on how deep your pockets are.
    Also depends on what you want from your car, daily driver, track car, drag car......
    Last edited by AD07; 26-08-2009 at 09:06 PM.

If you checkout the forums you will probably find the common first mods to the engine (unless you want to improve handling) are Cold air intake or Ram intake (I previously called it a pod filter), then a turbo back exhaust. Then mod the factory computer which could be an interceptor type or re-flash. These mods I understand should get you about 200+kw at the wheels instead of 155+kw at the wheels. More importantly than the top end power is an overall improvement to the whole power range.

However as AD07 mentioned it will depend on what you want to do with the car so you don't waste money on monster turbos when you just want to drive to work.

If you want to know where to go, then you should probably let us know which state you live in.......etc
    Red '05 6MPS.