User Tag List

Thread: My New Exhaust

Default My New Exhaust

Hi Peoples,

Just got and installed a new Cat Back system.

Threw on the CPE Dual Cat back System with an extra resonator.

Apparently there are 2 left @ MPS Garage @ the moment.

It's so much quieter than the CorkSports system, but when you give it a hit it's got a nice tone.

Recommended mod!!! Has made me keep my car!

Mal

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Sorry forgot to advise of price:

$1650 and can be found here: http://www.mpsgarage.com.au/shop/pro...cpe-cat-back-3
    CorkSport FMIC with Cold Air Induction, , Cork Sport Cat Back, CPE Standback with PNP, TurboSmart BOV, Custom Highflow Cat with CorkSports Downpipe,Pauter Rods, CP Pistons,ARP Head Studs, BIGGER TURBO COMING, Pre-ordered a Stage 3 CPE Engine.

Nice glad to hear you like it

I must have been half asleep when I posted it.

The most important part of that post was meant to be that the exhaust is super quiet!

No drone, no excess cabin noise and i'll find out today if we make more power!

Will you be comparing the power made with the CS cat back to the new CPE cat back?

You didnt like the Corksports?

I hear the corksport is loud and drones.

I will be comparing the 2 exhausts...

The CorkSports system is good, very powerful, but is a little too loud for the driving that I do. I'm in the car a fair bit, and sometimes I don't want the noise, but want the power. It doesn't drone like people suggest.

A bit of a catch 22, but from what I've noticed so far, the CPE system is quieter with what seems like the same power. Obviously a free flowing exhaust will give more power, and I can only assume until I put it on the Dyno that the Power will be slightly less.

Having said that, I might be surprised.
    CorkSport FMIC with Cold Air Induction, , Cork Sport Cat Back, CPE Standback with PNP, TurboSmart BOV, Custom Highflow Cat with CorkSports Downpipe,Pauter Rods, CP Pistons,ARP Head Studs, BIGGER TURBO COMING, Pre-ordered a Stage 3 CPE Engine.

Sounds great Mal, I'm looking at the CP-E system too!

When you say super quiet, does it seem meatier than the stock set-up?
    Cheers
    Chris

Very interested with DP was going to go the corksport and cp-e fmic which lets me keep my cai. but first full check up for my car... nice 1

Great to see that your using the sponsors....

any pics and vids lazydog?