User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 MPS Sport or Standard model??

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post

Huh???

Im welcoming moreboost as this is his first thread and he is a new member, problem??

Yeah actually i do have a problem.....i thought i was the only random postwhore around here...but i was wrong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Wow i never knew that Sanchez was full of soooo much............Love
    You have no idea...., just dont take advantage of me

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Yeah actually i do have a problem.....i thought i was the only random postwhore around here...but i was wrong!!!
    Pockets was also once the only random postwhore around here when.....you know... someone went missing without a goodbye
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

I prefer post **** and on this occasion I wasnt being a whore I was mearly sayin hello, I try and say hi to all new members, makes them feel more welcome lol, obviously
    Last edited by duglet; 21-10-2009 at 05:18 PM.

^^^

postwhore

^^^^
    in not the only one

okay okay....you both are post whores lol.

Happy?

I am the sensible one...Thats why I bought a standard MPS...nearly 4 grand for some gimmicks...Please

:mod:

I couldn't justify the extra $4000 either. You really wont notice it... I know I don't, as you get the full package with the standard model (not like you are not getting a Bose sound system, bluetooth, sat nav, leather, aluminum pedals etc. etc.). But if you have the $, knock yourself out

Just remember though, if you get a red one you get the extra speed for free! (because red goes faster!!)

Off topic... I seen a new light blue MPS on the weekend going past in the other direction, and it looked quite good (better than I thought it would). In the brief moment I had I am sure the VIC plates read "MAD MPS".... is that member in here??... love the plates!
    I own a red one

+1 for sports pack

i didnt have a choice when I bought my MPS 2nd hand (it came with the sports pack and came in the colour I wanted - Metro Grey). I reckon the New MPS3 luxury pack has better value with the bixenons and the satnav included for the same price.

The Bose speakers for me are definitely of a different level and i can actually notice it but I were to buy a brand new Gen1 MPS 3 again i'm not quite sure if I would have paid for the sports pack considering the xenons were only for low beam, the seats were only half leather and for a good but not sure value-for-money stereo...

hope that helps

weight reduction.. pov pack!! lol
    !
    just personal preferance.. i dint want to spend the money on what i didnt want.. 1/2 leater.. um pointless.. high gloss rims.. um pointless.. i got a 12' sub... smashed the bose... i got the hids all installed...beats the stocko ones!!
    i spent 1000 all up on all.. beats spending the what 3000 extra

^^u forgot those awesome headlight washers that splash the front windscreen as well..lol. Pov Pak ..FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha well said... appertly thy work only when lights are on!!

pov ftw

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    ^^u forgot those awesome headlight washers that splash the front windscreen as well..lol. Pov Pak ..FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Depends how fast your going

Fat Pak FTW!!!!

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Clothe seats

Plain rims x 2

STD stereo x 3

Halogen headlights x 4

The headlight washers makes it look that little extra PHAT!

Phat Pack FTMFW!

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Meh.... Ugly lil things on the front... Yeh!!!!
    Nooooooooooooooo!!

I was set on a sports pack when I was hunting for a second hand MPS 3. The high gloss (shadow chrome) wheels, headlight washers and Xenons makes the car look so much better.

The leather is a bonus, doesn't worry me if I have it or not but it does give it a more luxurious feel when you're inside. The Bose stereo system however is pretty crap, I expected a lot more from it, especially bass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast