User Tag List

Thread: Zaino. Good or overrated??

Default Zaino. Good or overrated??

I've ran out of ZAS's Primo car wash and thought I have to buy some more quality wash shyit. Then I came across this little package and was wondering if you thought it was worth it? Or just going back to <insert decent car wash here> and banana gloss and OCW.
    P.s I have a bottle of OCW aswell.
    Thanks !

P.s Im not trying to be rude to any of the forum supporters I have bought from you guys before lol, just trying out a range of quality products for my car.

Not a problem Stevie. Z2 with ZFX is one of the best sealants available as far as durability is concerned. Some complain about the plastic look it gives, many love it. Probably the biggest problem with it here in Australia is the price compared to the USA Zaino Store

As far as that kit is concerned, it is a pretty good combo to purchase. The Z2, Z5, ZFX, Z6 all go together, you said you need some new wash. The only odd thing out is the claybar which isn't cheap but if you need one then it is a good sample of the Zaino range.

Zanio is an awesome sealant but as you can see its not cheap. Why do you want to use a sealant like this. Any particular reason?

no reason at all.
    i dont even really know what im doing haha.
    just curious

lol fair enough.

Like Joel mentioned its great for durability. I have put 3 layers on a daily driven car that lives outside and gets no maintenance other than washing and after 14 months it was still beading like new

When I tested it I had 2 x Z5 3 x Z2/Z6 and topped with Z8 and got no where near that on a garaged vehicle washed weekly. It was about 3-4 months though when it started to show it was pretty deteriorated which is still pretty good.

Blog Entries

I use 3 coats of z2 as my base- does the trick but no way do I get tha long out of it with the car washed weekly.

Hmm intresting. When i do it i use ZAIO as a base coat then top it with 3xZ2. Z5 dosnt last nearly as long as Z2 so maybe that was your problem.

I forgot about the ZAIO. I used that as the cleaner.

Maybe you are right. Having Z5 as the initial coat made it let go with the Z2 on top. The same logic should work with ZAIO though. I wouldn't think it is that durable.