User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is fastaz the most senior member

Cool Is fastaz the most senior member

I think i am probably the oldest member in ozmps club but before u all fall on the floor wetting yourself with laughter remember 2 things im the same age as Jim Richards and he can still peddle , ive got the t shirt OLD GUYS RULE so u young blokes should respect your elders

Hmmmm!!! Fastaz ya just pipped me. I will turn 58 this Nov.

You senior gentlemen are probably suffering from a little surface rust arent you..........lol

Default Another old fart

Hi ya clarry us old farts need to stick together we could show these young bucks a thing or 2 hope to meet u when im in brissy in a couple of weeks col

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    You senior gentlemen are probably suffering from a little surface rust arent you..........lol
    NO WAY weve probably had more Fu------------- than uve had hot dinners sonny , i just cant remember them

nice work Col............................hahaha

There must be a big gap then from 61 to 58 then down to Team Green at 46 and then me at 44???

Quote Originally Posted by RINO_ROBYN_240MPS View Post
    There must be a big gap then from 61 to 58 then down to Team Green at 46 and then me at 44???
    Gap filler 53 here...lol

Something sounds so wrong about that?
    Last edited by zippymps3; 09-08-2009 at 07:35 PM.
    I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.........Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by zippymps3 View Post
    Gap filler 53 here...lol

Something sounds so wrong about that?
    I think it's absolutely awesome to see that some of Baby Boomers are still alive and into cars,"it's in my blood" and I hope when I get to 61 I still have the same love for it....

Cool New avitar am i the stig ?

IF ITS IN YOUR BLOOD AND UR BLOODS STILL PUMPIN U WILL STILL HAVE THE NEED FOR SPEED like my avitar i could be the stig i drive like him

Don't know his age but RD415 has recently retired, he may beat you to that honour by a few years.

I'm not 46 thats my licence as I'm still 21...

Question Old farts club is growing

Whoever made that gap filla crack has a dirty mind the old farts club is growing welcome zippy mps 3 dave u betta join as well if ur not an old fart now u soon will be
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 09-08-2009 at 09:29 PM.

I don't know I'm planing to retired by 50 -55yo????? Don't have to be 65 you know..

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Team Green View Post
    I'm not 46 thats my licence as I'm still 21...
    I'm sorry how could I be so silly of course you are.....

so that makes u 19.....

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    Don't know his age but RD415 has recently retired, he may beat you to that honour by a few years.
    Nah, Dads only 60, years working for a government department allowed him to retire early.
    Threw him a suprise 60th in May

so that makes u 19.....

"I take that" just wish my body felt the same way. I just remember I couldn't wait to turn 21 and once you hit that mark it feels like I left the road and hit some wet grass and doubled the years.

Quote Originally Posted by RINO_ROBYN_240MPS View Post
    "I take that" just wish my body felt the same way. I just remember I couldn't wait to turn 21 and once you hit that mark it feels like I left the road and hit some wet grass and doubled the years.
    Feeling this now, big night last night and I'm still recoving

so that makes u 19.....
    If you use that formula I'm waaaay too young to drive

I think it's great we have some mature members here who love their "fun" cars! Sat through a talk yesterday given by Kevin Sheedy and he's also 61 and full of energy, so I hope I'm like this when I get to my retiring years
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Blog Entries

43 here and my cars have been getting faster as I get older....just you all wait till I hit 65!

Probably won't be able to drive by then, but good I will look good washing it!

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    43 here and my cars have been getting faster as I get older....just you all wait till I hit 65!

I'm the same but I have taken a step back from the HSV GTO with 370Kw, but the Mazda being a small car feels just has much fun......

Cool old farts have there say

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post

w
    When i first posted this thread i didn,t think any one would even reply age is really about attitude only the body ages not the mind.The young kids in my street all talk to me about madaz a couple of them even help wash her they think im a cool old git .one dishy young mum asked if i would take her and her 8yr old son for a ride (i drove carefully) when i got back my wife payed me out for chattin up the young mums in the street to which i replied ''its a car thing u wouldn,t understand .she won,t drive madaz because she reckons everyone looks at her in it i said no there not there looking at madaz and im in the poo for that .thanks guys for your entertaining replies and dont give up the fight OLD GUY,S RULE , who am i kidding

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast