User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morgan Park Qld Shannon Nationals

Dave I dropped off a osmps club sticker to the boys at allstar tuning and brendan will have a chat with the boys plus I will drop in Wednesday morning if they are open Show day for brisbane. I might need to catch up with Rowan to get some more...

Thats great and lets hope they place the decal on the MPS....let him know about his following and here is a recent pics from Morgan Park

TV Coverage

Round Seven, Morgan Park

Speedweek (SBS) - Sunday 16 August, 1pm
    Inside Speed (Fox Sports) - TBC

Have a look see for all the pics of Jakes racing Grand Prix Mazda MPS3

The Shannons National Motor Racing Championships - Welcome
    from Orange NSW

Default Morgan park tv coverage

CONTACTING PUBLIC RELATIONS
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 14 AUGUST 2009

TV ALERT- Australian Manufacturers Championship this Sunday

Australian Manufacturers Championship 2009
    Round 3, Morgan Park Raceway Queensland

What- Third round of the Boylan Traffic Solutions Australian Manufacturers Championship from Morgan Park Raceway, Queensland
    Where- SBS Speedweek
    When- 1pm this Sunday, 16th of August (Check your local guide)

Catch all of the action from the third round of the Australian Manufacturers Championship form Morgan Park Raceway, where Lee Castle took the overall win for the weekend in the Subaru WRX Sti from fellow Queenslander Jake Camilleri aboard the Mazda 3 MPS, with Peter O'Donnell taking the fight right up to the big V8s in his BMW 130i.
    Other classes from the Shannons Nationals on the program include the GT3 Porsche Challenge, Australian Saloon Cars and Superkarts. The weekend will also be broadcast on Foxsport's Inside Speed program on Wednesday 19th of August from 10pm.

Awesome, I will be watching!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Team Green View Post
    Thats great and lets hope they place the decal on the MPS....let him know about his following and here is a recent pics from Morgan Park

TV Coverage

Round Seven, Morgan Park

Speedweek (SBS) - Sunday 16 August, 1pm
    Inside Speed (Fox Sports) - TBC

Have a look see for all the pics of Jakes racing Grand Prix Mazda MPS3

The Shannons National Motor Racing Championships - Welcome
    Hi Dave had a meeting with Joseph, he remembers you we had a good chat and his happy to get stickers on the car and we spoke in length, the boys at Allstar Tunning must of mention me because he said to me at first, is your the one with the Red Mps running similiar NM to the race car. Any way he is very interested in seeing more of us at race meets and maybe have cruise days to race meets etc and then I went on to the big (SA)MPS cruise and from there I have left it with Rowan to touch base with Joseph and go from there. He was saying today he was to blame with the race at Wakefield he took the car there with a tired Turbo and should of put a newy in before the weekend.

Speedweek is on today at 1pm

So watching!

Dam I got so caught up with detailing all the 3 cars I forgot to watch Speedweek

I watched the footage today and it looks a great track and Jake got some great TV time..

Robyn great news about getting a decal on the Grand Prix Mazda.....

I will go out and catch up with Jake and Joe on Sat 29 as Sun 30 I have the Fish n Chips Cruise....

if u have cable TV it will be replayed on Fox usually on Wed nite

Dave it's Rino. Robyn's my other half. I am going to get Rowan to change it to 240MPS?????

How did the tyres scrub up, I know at Qld Raceway it's a killer on the front passenger front.

They seemed to hold up well....but I was a bit disappointed at SBS as they only showed Race 2 & 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12