User Tag List

Thread: Hey all

Default Hey all

G'day all, I currently have an 06 Mazda6 MPS which i'm starting to get the itch to start modding (also have a 73 RX-4 which will be my lifelong project!).

Any advice and the best place to start would be appreciated. Have heard a Haltech Interceptor and cat-back exhaust is not a bad place to start, then onto the lowered springs and bigger wheels (any advice there would be great too).

Glad I found this MPS dedicated site and look forward to seeing what else is getting about for this brilliant car!

Cheers,
    Luke

Woodsy, another fine MPS 6 owner on board! and wow another Tassie member! We've got a couple here but they're not active

I'm probably also in a similar position to you, though I've done some basic mods and am looking at exhaust next. From what information I've picked up here and talking to a few of the guys the Cat-back will help with sound but probably won't do alot for power, a new Turbo Back Exhaust and Hi-Flo Cat will improve power considerably, I'm looking at a CPe Turbo back. Also not much experience with tuning but some guys here are full of knowledge. Try these places for products and browse the forum for ideas and feel free to ask questions.

Home | MPS Garage

Revolution Performance Motorsports! Your source for aftermarket performance parts! - Revolution Performance Motorsports!
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Thumbs up Hallowed ground targa tas

HI YA WOODSY to the mps club all the advise for moddin ur mps is here .These guys know there stuff they are friendly and very knowledgeable im plannin a trip to yours for targa tas may be we could meet .

4. Default

Welcome aboard in your sexy MPS 6

welcome buddy.......all the best in modding ur 6MPS. I am doing the same thing with my 3MPS and there are quite a bit of people here doing the same...so you could most probably find what you may be looking for in here in regards to good mods and products.

to OMPSC.

Enjoy the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by DanSP23Bris View Post
    to OMPSC.

Enjoy the forums!
    What he said!

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Blog Entries

Welcome Woodsy. Good to see some more Tassie members on the site. Spread the word!

I can send you some referral cards to leave on cars you see if you like. PM me your address.

Welcome Woodsy!!!

aboard...

welcome aboard .. enjoy your stay !!!!

Great to see another Tassie member!