User Tag List

Thread: Flying Car... No, it's not the Delorean...

Default Flying Car... No, it's not the Delorean...

New Terrafugia flying car beats traffic jams

A NEW type of flying car has successfully been test-flown - but you'll still need to have pilot training to take it aloft.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that the flying car, made by US firm Terrafugia, went on show at an experimental aircraft show this week.

It will sell for a little under $US200,000 (about $A250,000).

Another road-air hybrid on sale was Samson Motors, which is proposing a flying motorcycle dubbed the Switchblade.

Source & More Info New Terrafugia flying car beats traffic jams | The Courier-Mail
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

I would be frighten to park it in a shopping centre in case you got shopping trolley damage to the wing.... Oh i need to design houses now with longer driveways and i'm trying to keep the pricing down where does it stop.

that is awesome i want one bad ....Mal can Chauffeur me around

Nevermind the flying car, I want one of those T-Rex's in the photo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LYNCHY View Post
    ....Mal can Chauffeur me around
    Like this?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J3q8MDFltxI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J3q8MDFltxI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

BTW I want to marry Svetlana.

Gone to Volvo

^^^^ Yeah but only if you can fly like that !

Quote Originally Posted by LYNCHY View Post
    ^^^^ Yeah but only if you can fly like that !
    Will this do?..........................(crank up the sound)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ULzd6PpB2gk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ULzd6PpB2gk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Gone to Volvo

Wow ..... i want to fly so badly it looks off tap!

So when are you taking me up

...this would have been cool...

Quote Originally Posted by PostmanDan View Post
    ...this would have been cool...

i secoat dan!!! bring on the flying delorean. or u could always put a pair of wings on your gen 2 dan
    HKS cat back, CES SRI, DENSO Iridium cold plugs,MZR Shifter Base Bushings... more to come! got the mod bug!!!

Isn't there a compnay that is still making the Deloreans?
    Some dude bought all the moulds etc, and is still pushing them out I think...