User Tag List

Thread: Mazda takes the MPS 3 on the road!

Blog Entries

Default Mazda takes the MPS 3 on the road!

Mazda will be doing a series of MPS convoys around cafe centres in most capital cities over the coming weeks.

Locations and times are listed in our cruise section (you must be a member to view) and are subject to change. The best way to find out their up to date location is to follow their twitter page @Mazda3MPS.

The dates are as follows:

Brisbane - 1/8, 2/8, 8/8 & 9/8
    Sydney - 15/8, 16/8, 22/8 & 23/8
    Melbourne - 29/8. 30/8, 5/9 & 6/9
    Adelaide - 10/9, 11/9, 12/9 & 13/9
    Perth - 26/9 & 27/9

So why not head down and have a look at the new MPS and grab a coffee while you're there!
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights

Bumped in to them at Newmarket Readings on Saturday morning.

Still hate all the bling and those boot buttons drive me nuts.

Young guy who was giving me the sales pitch told me it was the first time they had made it in a Mazda 3, I assured him that they had (as I currently own one) but he insisted that I must be mistaken and was I sure that I didn't own a 3 or SP23 maybe.

Pity their intro day for the job, didn't include some history lessons.

Anyway if I am going to drive an MPS3, I think it will be this one at the moment.

PS. Oh and by the way I am officially over ozmazdaclub.com, glad I got that off my chest.
    Last edited by zippymps3; 03-08-2009 at 06:49 PM.
    I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.........Groucho Marx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zippymps3 View Post
    Young guy who was giving me the sales pitch told me it was the first time they had made it in a Mazda 3, I assured him that they had (as I currently own one) but he insisted that I must be mistaken and was I sure that I didn't own a 3 or SP23 maybe.
    That's funny! Forwarded this to Mazda for a laugh.
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights

The salesmen i know have admitted they no nothing about the car really....this doodle just proved it...I had a new salesman drooling all over my car the other day saying WOW this is an awesome looking car....as he'd never seen one???

Now thats saying something about the design of the new one

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post

Now thats saying something about the design of the new one
    that it looked like an overpriced SP23?
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

@Dan

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zippymps3 View Post
    PS. Oh and by the way I am officially over ozmazdaclub.com, glad I got that off my chest.
    no surely not
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

That place is awesome