User Tag List

Thread: '07 MPS3 in Melbourne!

1. Default '07 MPS3 in Melbourne!

Below is a copy and paste from an intro to "another" mazda forum. Will probably spend more time here as it is MPS specific and seems to be less focussed on stickers, angel-eyes and 20" RIMZ and more focussed on the madness that is MPS :-

Hey I'm Christian and have recently moved to Melbourne. Just purchased my first mazda......

I love it! Was tossing up for ages between the GTI, Megane, XR5 and some import wagons, but I work at a dealer and happened upon a very tidy wholesaled MPS that I couldn't pass up. It meets all my expectations so far. I am struggling to keep it out of boost, it is just too fun!

My short background of cars.

'93 Hyundai Lantra (Reliable. My first car. First thing I did was go through drive through maccas)
    '83 Toyota Cressida (First RWD car. Absolute luxury. The seats in these cars are fantastic!)
    '93 Nissan GTiR (FUN)
    '05 Hyundai Accent (Not much to say)
    '89 Volvo 740 Turbo (I like this car, am at pains to let it go. Might keep it and turn it into a sleeper)
    '07 Mazda 3 MPS (PURE AWESOME)

Black with 20 000 km, non sport. Won't be modding it for a while until I can get some money together (damn insurance) but I think I will get some decent tyres, not sure the RE050s are any good.

Have taken it on an 8 hour cruise to the 12 apostles and back sitting on 3000 rpm AND IT DIDN'T BLOW UP HOLY SHIT

Thanks in advance, look forward years of torque steer, paranoia and fun!

Welcome abroad, lilbeefer, and congrats with your purchase!!! I am sure that you won't be disappointed with your choice of car.

Nice to see you here and im sure you'll enjoy yourself

Welcome!

One of my mates had a Toyota Cressida - it was indestructible.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbeefer View Post
    and more focussed on the madness that is MPS :-
    to the MPS madness lilbeefer and congrats on your purchase

Enjoy your stay!
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Blog Entries

Welcome lilbeefer! Glad we could finally get you confirmed as a member!

Welcome to the club, and I hope you have fun

mate

Glad I could help with your emails and confirmation.

Your finally here...so enjoy your stay.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Welcome OZMPS enjoy your time here

10. Default

Cheers dudes! Looking forward to many prematurely warn front tyres! Noticed there is not much Victorian action in the cruise section?

Cheers dudes! Looking forward to many prematurely warn front tyres! Noticed there is not much Victorian action in the cruise section?
    Your more than welcome to start some action if you wish.

Im sure a few others will help you.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

hey lil beefer welcome to ozmps. hey was just looking through your list of cars.... i owned a gti-r too. must b a natural progression hehe

Yeah I reckon go for it, you've got some awesome roads in Vic
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

15. Default

Cheers again! Yeah Shakespeare, might have to organise something. I only moved to Melbourne 5 months ago though, so I am not too experienced with Victorian roads yet!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJunglist View Post
    hey lil beefer welcome to ozmps. hey was just looking through your list of cars.... i owned a gti-r too. must b a natural progression hehe
    Really? What year? Were you on the gtiroz forums? This car was too much fun and handled like it was on rails, but it cost me too much to keep after a while..... mind you my car will probably have a blown engine soon after reading these forums.

mind you my car will probably have a blown engine soon after reading these forums.

Im sure she'll be all good mate just dont try and get a billion Kw and it'll all be fine....Hope you enjoy it
    Last edited by LYNCHY; 02-08-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Inability to touch type
    マツダスピード