User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Watch - Gen 2 MPS

haaha i hate reading this thread!!!

37,500 for a mps luxury !!!! OMG

I really hate this thread also.... lol...

Thats what i get for not waiting till the model got abit older.

You'd have to break some serious balls to get a lux for $37 500.

Well i bought my Gen 2 MPS Luxury in Aluminium with full tank of fuel and MPS mats for 47k drive away... Keep in mind they also took my xr6T as a trade in (somehow i got $1750 MORE than i paid for the XR6T new..) I thought that was a pretty good deal!

i went with a mate yesterday.... he bought a 2nd hand April 2010 non lux for $34500 privately, 6000kms. This car was basically brand new.

Dayum! Bye bye resale!
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

id imagine they have trouble moving an '09 plate car without doing it cheap.

wonder how much trade in they would give me for my 07 MPS sport, 45k on the clock........

not much.. i tried with mine 3000k 2010 mps lux got offered $33000.. and i walked away ..10k loss in 6 months

Dont count trade ins as a proper market valuation, I dont understand why anyone would ever trade their car in unless it was a complete wreck.

I got my Gen II (non lux) for $38 000 inc on roads just over 2 months ago, that 2009 luxury model selling for $38k is proof of pretty damn good resale value in my opinion.

guess i can't complain about resell value on a mps6 since the gen 2 mps3 is not any better...!!

give it another year and you could potentially see a gen 2 for under 30k ?

2010 MAZDA 3 MPS LUXURY BL Series 1 Cars For Sale in QLD - carsales.com.au - carsales.com.au matchany&__D=mps&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=12B06CE22D 79&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294965340 4294961285&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0||pCar_Ran kSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_Stri ng|0&__Qpb=true&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Cr=0&__Ntt=mps&trecs=117

Wow cheapest Gen II yet I'll take one in each colour.
    Wish there was a law to hold them to that price.......$2 i wish
    All Things 2XS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	5574

Quote Originally Posted by desssa View Post
    not much.. i tried with mine 3000k 2010 mps lux got offered $33000.. and i walked away ..10k loss in 6 months
    i ended up getting 36k trade in on mine .. but got the sp25 lux with sunroof for 34k .. so not too bad but cant compare both cars .. mps looks so tuff to the sp front

Default My new MPS

Hey all,

Im new here and new to the 3 MPS, placed my deposit today, and will collect next month (a month wait for Aluminum colour). I cant wait..... The test drive blew me away!!!!!!
    I have managed to get the car dealer down to $41000 for the Lux version - including mats, cargo protecter, tank of fuel and headlight protectors.

Mackay Mazda (Allan) have been great to haggle with and offered that price basically straight away without too much of a fight.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by chris e View Post
    Hey all,

Im new here and new to the 3 MPS, placed my deposit today, and will collect next month (a month wait for Aluminum colour). I cant wait..... The test drive blew me away!!!!!!
    I have managed to get the car dealer down to $41000 for the Lux version - including mats, cargo protecter, tank of fuel and headlight protectors.

Mackay Mazda (Allan) have been great to haggle with and offered that price basically straight away without too much of a fight.

Cheers
    Welcome Chirs!!! Good price and no doubt the test drive sold you straight away. Nice choice in colour, Aluminium is one of the top sellers and looks awesome....I'm bias of course as own one too. Enjoy your car when it arrives! Lots of great info here which no doubt you are finding out already.
    2009 3MPS Lux | Aluminium | 3M Black Tint | CES Racing SRI | 2XS SSP | 2XS/ CES Twin DP | 2XS TIP | 2XS FMIC | cp-e 75 duro REM | Turbosmart BPV | Sure Motorsports - Countershift & Anchors | Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Quote Originally Posted by steinez View Post
    Welcome Chirs!!! Good price and no doubt the test drive sold you straight away. Nice choice in colour, Aluminium is one of the top sellers and looks awesome....I'm bias of course as own one too. Enjoy your car when it arrives! Lots of great info here which no doubt you are finding out already.
    Thanks for that. I am comming from a Holden VE SS and was not expecting the mazda 3 MPS to be that good!!! How wrong I was. It blows the SS away (my opinion) and the interior is a lot nicer and a welcome change. I did not want to give the keys back after the test drive. Now the wait, before for my newly acquired friend arrives.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chris e View Post
    Hey all,

Cheers
    is that MY09 or MY10.,
    I just got a quote $40k drive away price for lux, but only for the MY09 vehicle

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast