User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: So I went and checked out the new 3 MPS today...

to the Ford

Siff....RS makes the MPS look like a green 2

but the 2 looks hot.....

I think if Mazda did a Mongrel Model of the MPS it would look hawt as....

The Ford does look great but just not for me..

I just walked past a mazda fiesta oh i mean a ford 2 @ lunch

What a copycat

there is a green 2 maxx 3door across the road now and next door to that a new Ford 2...

They look practically identical

its close but it has a Ford badge....

8. Default

Anyway.....

Saw one up close and personal the other day, its certainly growing on me. Theres a million buttons on the steering wheel, wish they had a full leather seat option, and whats the deal with no "MPS" on the seats! It still could look meaner, the scoop looks good I think too. Certainly sets it apart from the SP25 (thats one thing I dislike about the current MPS, I see a SP23 heading towards me with the same grill and similiar fog lights and I have to double take to see if its a MPS or not).

yeah the mailbox sets the stance of I'm the big brother now....

hats is the whole idea of a car forum speak ur mind and I'm all for the car as its screams look at me I'm not a sleeper anymore.....I'm the real deal

So been a sleeper is not the real deal then ..... ritee!!!

Couldnt be any futher from the truth if the real deal depended on looks...,which in this case its a look that so far has been getting more thumbs down than thumbs up.

Watch how fast I go to get me one of those new real deals ---->

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

12. Default

I think once people start seeing them on the road in taffic and in the flesh, their minds will change. What colour one did you see Dotty? I saw a Blue one

Watch out for the Velocity Red one in Melbourne! My review is coming... if I ever get out of it and in front of my home PC.

In fact, there was a 2nd red one being picked up on Friday! So they are starting to hit Melbourne roads.

I wont spoil my review, where I'll try and be unbiased... but I have had some feedback from 2 random drivers already. I'll recount there comments word for word too in my review. But it does seem, in the flesh, that visually these cars generate much more glowing reaction than is shared generally on this board.
    Last edited by RedMPS; 03-08-2009 at 01:18 PM.
    I own a red one

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    So been a sleeper is not the real deal then ..... ritee!!!

Couldnt be any futher from the truth if the real deal depended on looks...,which in this case its a look that so far has been getting more thumbs down than thumbs up.

Watch how fast I go to get me one of those new real deals ---->

I knew I would get a bite
    from Orange NSW

Congrats Red...

ho hum.. im expecting 21 Aug *hopefully*

16. Default

Looking forward to it Red ... get out of your car already

Ho hum had mine for week now.
    Unfotunatley I have driven it for less than 10km tho .
    Mind you the wife has parked up the CX9, changed over the baby seat and been using the MPS instead.

18. Default

Well?
    Review on it?

I think you either like the new model or you dont......and unfortunately, at the moment, i am not a big fan of what mazda have done......yeah sure, they have some good bits and bad bits..... it would be nice if mazda just made the complete car with all features that the market would want to see....but in saying that, wont be good for business i guess....

even though the car has a more of a "futuristic" look to it, mazda have not done the best job.....But, at the end of the day, everyone has there own opinion, and every car that is manufactured, there will always be people who either hate it or love it or dont care....

not a fan of it.........

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast