User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: So I went and checked out the new 3 MPS today...

Choice is the bottom line...

I'm all for the new shape of the 3 range especially the MPS3

2. Default

I agree, I wasnt a fan at first, but the more I see it, the more I like it

....and in 3 weeks time...

3 weeks what happens in 3 weeks

I didnt like it when I first saw the pictures (the BL series) but love it now ive seen it in the flesh, went and drove a VR MPS yesterday and made an offer there and then (I should Add that they wouldnt budge so I left, Im trying to get work to get me the price I want) awesome car, so much fun. (even the cops were checking it out) ive now seen Red, Blue and Black, hate the blue, looks horrible, it will be one of those colours that dates REALLY fast. I want to see the Silver as I think it will be the best looking colour.
    Last edited by matt; 03-08-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Yeah, Ive seen the Silver/Aluminum one. It was sitting side-by-side the black one. I thought above all the black would be the best. But honestly, I'd go Aluminum over the black. But the VR was the hottest looking (which is why I got that one). I have not seen the blue. Ive seen some comments though about people preferring the blue, so I guess we all have our preferences

Quote Originally Posted by MPS3 View Post
    Well?
    Review on it?
    In short I love it. That's why I purchased it. However I can not offer anymore than that, I literally took it for a hammer around the block, and thats all I have driven it. (the wife drove it home from the dealership)

It did go very well, I frightened a peep when coming onto the fwy, its comfortable, interior finish is great, its a hell of alot lower than the CX9.

I have never owned a turbo car, so I cant really compare it, but for me it flys.

Once I get a chance to drive it a bit more, get some pics, maybe a vid i will share more.

The VR in the sun is amazing
    Timbo

14 Mazda BT50 xt Boss Kit
    13 Volvo XC60 R-Design
    10 VR 3 Neo
    08 CX9 Luxury (sold)
    09 VR 3 MPS Luxury (sold)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    I didnt like it when I first saw the pictures (the BL series) but love it now ive seen it in the flesh, went and drove a VR MPS yesterday and made an offer there and then (I should Add that they wouldnt budge so I left, Im trying to get work to get me the price I want) awesome car, so much fun. (even the cops were checking it out) ive now seen Red, Blue and Black, hate the blue, looks horrible, it will be one of those colours that dates REALLY fast. I want to see the Silver as I think it will be the best looking colour.
    Matt in an MPS ... look out

I thought u had a restricted auto licence, how can u drive an MPS ?
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Matt in an MPS ... look out

I thought u had a restricted auto licence, how can u drive an MPS ?
    When I bought the SP23 I did have the restriction, it was removed when I moved to QLD And I now have the alll clear from the Dr.

10. Default

Wheels like mine would look hot on a VR MPS also check them out in the black on the dark evo

Wolf Wheels

and some more on an RX8

Last edited by blackbetty; 03-08-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Sexy wheels Betty

Wow those wheels are so hawt

I think i'll shadow chrome my wheels eventually...

That would be sex Dan either that or black *drools*

I love the new MPS wheels

Matt I think the silver is ....Matt in a MPS...sorry mate

Dan did u get any accessories as the full site is on Mazda now and I had a look over want I might get...

The lux has most of what I want.... matts is a deffo... not sure what else yet

Quote Originally Posted by DanSP23Bris View Post
    I think i'll shadow chrome my wheels eventually...
    Is this usually an expensive thing to do? When i picked up mine, i sussed out the rims on a RX8 that were a similar style but darker in colour. Looked great
    Timbo

14 Mazda BT50 xt Boss Kit
    13 Volvo XC60 R-Design
    10 VR 3 Neo
    08 CX9 Luxury (sold)
    09 VR 3 MPS Luxury (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by PerthMPS View Post
    Is this usually an expensive thing to do? When i picked up mine, i sussed out the rims on a RX8 that were a similar style but darker in colour. Looked great
    All up, about $900... and two weeks without the wheels (gonna have to hunt down someones spares!!

The RX8 rims are hot as...
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

yeah mats are the go and I'll see what I can screw the salemans for....bring on feb/mar 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Team Green View Post
    Matt I think the silver is ....Matt in a MPS...sorry mate
    thats your oppinion mate, Ive not seen the silver in the flesh but I dont like Black and the Blue and the red is well red.
    why cant you see me in an MPS am I not cool enough?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast