User Tag List

Thread: OzMPSclub drives the Next-Gen MPS 3

Blog Entries

Default OzMPSclub drives the Next-Gen MPS 3

Later this week, kmh001 and I will be heading to Canberra to test drive the new MPS on the racetrack!

Mal was chosen from a group of more than 20 potential writers for the job based on his winning essay. (which you can read here)

We will both be documenting our experiences to share with you on the site. Mazda will have a photographer there on the day and I will take my camera along too. So we should have some good shots to share with you as well

Wish us luck!!
    Last edited by armthehomeless; 20-07-2009 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Added link to kmh001s essay
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights

and Team Sabotage will be there as well....

Lucky buggers! Look forward to hearing your report on the new 3MPS and seeing the pics

..... Will beawesome for you guys

yeah I cant wait and also to catch up with everyone...

good luck.....................luckcy buggers

Have a great trip guys and loads of fun too. A plethora of pics is required

Look forward to the write ups!

Good luck guys!!!

I can't wait for the review on the new MPS as well!!

Been hanging out for this assignment for sooo long. So glad it's finally happening this week. Hoping to do some miles in Lynchy's MPS3 tomorrow afternoon, all in the name of science of course, so I can do an objective back-to-back comparison between the current and former models.

Also got some inadvertent practice when I came off the freeway and forgot to turn the rear diff back on. Why can't I steer, where is all that smoke coming from???

Good to see a few people going. I will be there too, so see you guys on Wednesday morning (unless you are on the plane Tuesday afternoon).

11. Default

Ted, are u here Tuesday night, you want to join us for dinner ?

Aside from testing the new MPS on the track, I'm also looking forward to hanging out with other car nuts for a day and a half. And pide, mmmmm piiiide.

13. Default

Try to make sure Mr ATH doesn't consume too much alcohol! I don't want him falling over and breaking the other leg! I'm sick of driving him around. He's a terrible passenger.

Don't worry about tonight Mrs ATH, we have an early start tomorrow and we want to be in peak form. After the drive event, that could be a different story.......