User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got my rear guards rolled today by Sydney Guard Rolling!

Guards done today...Haven't taken any pics yet, but he did a darn good job...He's a real nice bloke too....

I told him about the Wakefield track day coming up, and said if there was enough interest he could to a group of cars So if any1's interested!!

Need to add an endorsement for Sydney Guard Rolling. After my new H&R springs settled in I started to get a slight rub on the left rear. Called Nelson this morning and he drove down to Wollongong and rolled my guards late this afternoon.

I'm so glad I was able to get this done before leaving for Perth. Nelson did an excellent job and his customer service is outstanding.

Time for to go for a rub-free fang......

3. Default

Nelson is fantastic, he must have nearly done every MPS member on here now who has had their guards done, we are lucky to have him here ... thanks once again Peter for the referral

Good to hear mate. It's just great to know that you don't have to worry about the tyres rubbing anymore!

Default rims & tyres

glad to see Nelson is still rolling our members ..it was a while ago now that i put Shins onto him after he did mine. For all those who have put 8" rims on and need tyres take a look at the new Michelin Pilot Sport 3, an absolutely brilliant tyre & only $260 a corner atm. Had 4 put on mine last week.....just amazing

6. Default

WOW thats an amazing price ... is it just a special intro price or likely to stay like that ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12