User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: What car(s) have you owned in the past??

1. Default

-Nissan Pulsar
    -Mazda 323 (Done Up)
    -Alfa Romeo Spider (Done up-Beautiful car but my wallet didn't agree
    -Mazda 3 MPS (So much fun but need to watch the tacho)

ok here we go.
    im only 23 and ive been throguh a couple cars...

- XF falcon ute, rusted shit box.....
    - 1995 honda accord. 2.2lt manual, in all honesty its in my top 2 cars (i loved it, and i miss it)
    - 1995 Holden frontera 4*4
    - Holden commodore VT (was a lemon-piece of shit car, because of that one holden i has i will never get another holden ever again)
    - 1995 BMW 318i (slow as)
    - 2006 Honda civic
    - 2000 BMW 528i
    - 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK 320 (Current) so far its been my favourite car but for some reason i feel like thats going to change after the MPS comes along.

3. Default

First car - 81 Holden Gemini, resprayed, interior retrimmed, mild cam, lowered

Next cars:

- 94 Toyota Supra RZ TT, Front mount, 3 inch exhaust, CAI, tune, Clarion TV, Sub, Amp etc
    - 83 Holden Gemini, EFI 2 litre turbo, front mount, Motec, blow off valve, polished head 2.5 inch exhaust 155 kw ATW. Painted in burnt orange, $5000 sound system including 4 x Clarion Amps and 4x Clarion Subs
    - (My saddest moment) 1999 Mitsubishi Verada XI, was I thinking??!!
    - VW Bora V6 4Motion, mild tune, CAI, awesome little car!!
    - 2008 VW Passat V6 4Motion in black, unmodified
    - 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander for the wife
    - Current car, 2008 Mazda 6 MPS Luxury, CAI, dump pipe and ECU Tune, 160 kw ATW.

1984 Ford Laser S Twin Carb
    1992 VP Commodore S Pack 5 Speed - darkblue lowered with wheels and exhaust. Great car for my P's, attracted the females
    1995 Mitsubishi Verada - owned for 6 weeks then decided wasn't for me
    1998 Mitsubishi Lancer MR - spent way too much money on this then was written off when an old couple decided to go head on with me at an intersection
    1991 VN Calais - Resprayed acrylic black myself, not the best paint job but better than faded poo!!
    1992 Nissan Pulsar Q 2.0L - never ran right but sold for double what i paid for it.
    1988 VL Calais - standard apart from being rediculously low
    1988 Pulsar Sports - cheap run around
    1988 VL Commodore - 5 Speed, bought cheap from out west. No rust, had gearbox rebuilt. Loved that car
    1995 Honda CBR250RR - great for learning on
    1991 Mazda MX6 - great car brought from mechanic who had it running sweet as, wish i never sold it
    2005 VZ SS Commodore - S/S 3.5" Exhaust, OTR intake, Maffless tune 230rwkw, 19" wheels. Went hard great car but was too expensive to run doing 1000km a week
    2005 Honda CBR600RR - Black - titanium exhaust, awesome bike but had too much debt so one toy had to go
    2009 Mazda 3 Neo - Recently sold, great car to drive but the lust for power grew too strong
    1998 VS Caprice Series II Stroker. Great cruiser. Was silver dumped on black wheels, sounded really tough.
    2012 Mazda 3 MPS
    Last edited by ledfootrob; 21-05-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Toyota corolla sx
    BMW e36
    Lexus is200
    Mitsubishi Evo VI
    Mazda 3 mps Gen I

Xf falcon manual
    Vp v6 commodore manual
    El xr6 manual
    Ba xr6 turbo auto
    Fg xr6 turbo auto
    Mazda 3 mps manual

Thought would add some photos to make the thread a bit brighter haha

05 Toyota Corolla Sportivo

02 Honda Civic Type R

03 Subaru WRX STI

06 Mazda 3 MPS
    Last edited by Bankai; 11-02-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    FYS

I'll just list the better ones

1972 ke20 corolla (first car and indestructable, also a great burnout car)
    1976 datsun 1600
    2 x 1970s galants
    1974 mazda rx4 13b coupe (fitted series 5 13b turbo)
    chrysler charger 360
    VR v6 commodore (crap)
    2004 holden astra
    Mazda b series ute 1980, fitted with a series 5 13b turbo motor and 5 speed (awesome but the ex made me sell it)
    proton satria
    mitsubishi 1990 galant vr4
    subaru gt forester 2002
    ford xr6 2008 ute non turbo (crap)
    2006 XT forester (wifes car,,,great car and still own)
    2008 gen1 MPS 3 (my car and my favorite)

81' TE Gemini - Bought at 15y/o, thrashed round unlicensed, 5spd, holley, exhaust, 17''s
    82' TE Gemini - First car red P's, lowered, rims, sound system... auto 1.6ltr beast lol. Cops loved it
    89' S13 Silvia - CA18DET, Imola Orange, black 18''s, FMIC, Cam, microtech, koni adjustables, Recaros etc. 178kw ATW
    78' Datto 1200 ute - CA18DET, 17''s, FMIC, T28BB, Microtech, Cobra Buckets, VNSS LSD etc. 185kw ATW 12.6 1/4 mile
    02' Holden Vectra - 2.6ltr V6, leather, heated seats, sunroof, sound system. Nice cruiser
    99' Corolla Levin - Black, 5 speed, sunroof, POD filter, big sound system... daily drive for 5 years (249,000km!)
    07' MPS3 Sport - Blue, Black 19'' Lenso's, exhaust... current car, love it! Coming soon... pioneer 12'' subs from the corolla, alpine amp, K&N Panel filter, fix the smokey turbo :-(

First up was an old Mazda 323 hatch. Really basic car but I loved it. It was my first taste of real freedom, and will always have a spot in my mind.

Next was a Ford Telstar TX5 with the sports pack. This was the first car I actually purchased and owned off my own back. The 323 was a purchased hand me down. This car was fantastic, even if the starter motor connectors had a habit of corroding and needing to be cleaned.

Then a 1997 CE Lancer. This car was a major purchase for me as a young uni student and it paid off. Ruthlessly basic and easy to fix, it somehow still ahd a bit of an aura about it. That is until I misjudged a "puddle" and had water destroy it. It lasted a bit longer then one of the wheels started to clunk and groan at anything above 80 and shaking, then some random decided to jump on the roof and irreparably damage it one night. Ah well.

Then a Hyundai Santa Fe. Not much to say about this one. My folks gave it to me in exchange for work after my Lancer had to go. I loved the space and could cart damn near anything around. This got traded in towards...

The current silver 6 MPS! Damn do I enjoy this car. Each of the previous ones are special in there own way and I don't regret any of them really.

Wow that ended up more wordy than I thought it would.

11. Default

Renault Cliosport,still one of the best FWD handlers around.

Mazda 323 protege
    Mitsubishi FTO
    Skyline r34 GTT

Mitsubishi cordia turbo
    holden vecrta (shamfully)
    toyota corolla cs fastback (1979)
    ford telstar tx5 ghia (all wheel steer KLZE V6)

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asher1337 View Post
    -Nissan Pulsar
    -Mazda 323 (Done Up)
    -Alfa Romeo Spider (Done up-Beautiful car but my wallet didn't agree
    -Mazda 3 MPS (So much fun but need to watch the tacho)
    which nissan pulsar n13 n14 n15 or n16 sss q plus lx? and were you a member of pulsar.org.au?????
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

Quote Originally Posted by Axspeed6 View Post
    which nissan pulsar n13 n14 n15 or n16 sss q plus lx? and were you a member of pulsar.org.au?????
    Ahhh, good old PGA - great times, fond memories.

My first car was a Nissan N13 Pulsar Q. I abused that thing horribly, not just mechanically but aesthetically as well. Tacky chrome checkerplate floor mats to reflect the blue neons put up under the footwells, MDF parcel shelf that was far too thick and would have killed everyone in the car had I run into anything but looked cool once I painted it black, put in my xplod 6x9s and matching stickers. Painted all sorts of parts of it red to match the exterior. Red vinyl roof lining to replace the original once it started to fall out. I loved that car, had I kept it I would have taken it to a mate's farm and followed through with our plan to chop the roof off and have an awesome bush basher.

Second car was my much adored Ford KE TX3 Laser. FWD, so didn't have the gearbox-munching tendencies of the 4WD version. 130kw atw, 900kg, had an insanely beautiful growl from the muffler/resonator-free exhaust and regularly toasted the crap out of all the local V8-loving bogans. That car was great fun, definitely wish I'd kept it as I now have the income to support the dreams I had of tidying it up properly. Just wouldn't die - even spat the harmonic balancer off the crankshaft one night and didn't do any internal damage at all (although I think that was actually a design feature).

Next came the S14a 200SX - great cruising car, auto. Not much done mechanically to this one, got a full exhaust for free so that went on, pod filter more for the noise and just drove it around. Very comfy, and spent wisely on the stereo with some quality gear. Don't really miss it that much though really, had no soul to it. Will never buy another auto 'performance' vehicle.

Got into 4WDing at this point, had an Isuzu Mu and now a Frontera that goes pretty well offroad. Also had a Suzuki GS500F, and now a K9 GSXR-1000.

And finally, the MPS - loving it, reminds me so much of the TX3 with the brutal torque steer...really have to get rid of the limiters in the lower gears though, takes all the fun out of it!!! Looking forward to completing some house renovations, then it begins...whether the wife likes it or not!

Cheers
    J.

15. Default

1997 Honda Civic GLI Sedan stock boring auto car that was booooooooring sold this to buy a

1995 Holden VS Calais (was a stupid 18 year old, had to have a commo) cat back exhuast made purely to drone and some shit speakers/headunit. sold coz its a hunk of shit.

1997 Nissan 180sx Type X bought this with cat back and bc coilovers. still own it, will never sell her.

this now has silk road coilovers camber/toe/caster arms, s14 brakes and 5 stud, regamasters and cr kais, has a cusco cage, recaro seat and Keys racing wheel and shifter. built and owned to get sideways

1997 Ford Falcon ute 375000kms, still going strong, burnt atleast a liter of oil over 2 weeks lol got this as a cheap way to tow my 180 to winton and drive to work and back

\

2007 MAZDA MPS 3, factory fresh, with roof racks (off atm) and a rubber boot tray lol.

Mazda 3 maxx sport from 2005 until now
    No problem at all till today that's why I chose mazda Mps.

old mitsubishi magna
    old gen 3 subaru liberty rx
    mazda 6 mps

i've only owned two cars... when i was 18 i bought this lovely 97 Honda Prelude VTiR... fantastic car! i still have it, but am trying to sell at the moment, i bought the mazda because i needed a bigger car and wanted a bit more power and i've always loved Mazda 3's and 6's :P

and now 2 and a half years later i own a sexy shiny black Mazda 6 MPS only had it a few weeks, it's such a great car to drive, i love it!

You'll find the black of the Mazda much easier to keep than the Honda. Honda blacks and dark colours are terrible for swirling. You just look at them and they mar

Honda should rename their black from "Nighthawk Black" to "Nightmare Black", because that's what it is

haha, just as well my honda isn't black then :P it's Supermarine Blue

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast