Hello
I am new to any forums so first things first thanks for reading my thread.

My wife and I own a 209 Mazda 3 MPs with a few mods and are after some help from you good folk.
Car mods are, Garret gt3076r Turbo, CPE front mount, BC coil overs, Corksport 3.5 intake, high flow cat, turbo back Xforce exhaust, Corksport heat sheild, oil catch can, ACT heavy duty clutch, slotted disks, Corksport short shift, custom dump pipe, HPFP, solid rear engine barce, GFB adjustable BOV, and an ETUNE by Raydtuned. ( I am sure I have missed some mods ) Two tunes by Raydtuned via Cobsport V3 access port, 1 street tune at 220KW at the wheels and other crazy tun e( and we have never used it )with 280KW at the wheels.

This set up is great and surprises many people. We own two other cars both V8's and this little rocket would give them a good run for their money and keep up for the best part of it ( 6lt SS commodore and Jeep Grand Cherokee stage two cammed and remapped 6.4 LT)

We love the car and it is a cracker and was my wifes every day driver and has never missed a beat in the 4 years we have owned it until a week and a half ago when it decided to put the rod through the block.

Now we are looking for another motor to replace it with so I have a few questions.
1 Does anyone have one for sale or know where I may find a good one?
2 Does anyone know who is selling a create engine as MPS garage are not anymore and they were coming in form the states.
3 anyone know who may build me a new one that is good?
4 As Raydtuned is no longer doing tunes is there anyone you can recommend that we approach for tuning once bulit?

We live in the Mid North Coast NSW so can go to either Sydney or into QLD for this as we are in the middle of them.

Any help or advise would be most appreciated.

Thanks again from one devastated MPS owner.