User Tag List

Thread: 06 mazda 3 mps stereo

Default 06 mazda 3 mps stereo

Hey guys cant find anything solid on the net hopefully someone here can help
    they 3 mps I've just got doesn't have sound from the stereo
    it has a sony aftermarket head unit installed and the plugs under the drivers seat have been cut and respliced to run to the boot
    my questions are
    what do the two plugs under my drivers seat plug into stock form??
    and secondly being an 06 model it doesn't have the bose system correct

any helps greatly appreciated

Blog Entries

G'day - the bose amp was an option on the "sport" luxury model with leather seats. The "poverty pack" had cloth and standard headunit.
    The bose could have been optioned with cloth interior, but that seems unlikely.
    I expect the connectors under the seat were for bose amp.
    I'm about 85% sure that if your vehicle was bose optioned, either separately or with the luxury "sport" trim the speaker grills will be embossed with the bose logo.

I'm thinking your vehicle was bose amp optioned and the under seat amp connections were rerouted to an aftermarket amp that (used to?) live in the boot.
    Depending on the signal levels at those wires (speaker vs line-level) you may be able to jumper the signals directly to the speakers (presuming signal is speaker-level and speaker wires also terminate in the boot)
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

Blog Entries

If you had bose there was both an amp and a subwoofer. I can't remember where the sub was vs the amp. Mine's a pov pack cloth and no bose.
    Not sure if the amp or sub was under seat. Someone with bose might be able to chime in.

Thanks nexus for the replys im pretty sure mine is cloth interior to so im assumming no bose system

ill look into your suggestions over the next week and will update this status for future problem solving for anyone that is in the same boat as me

thanks again nexus greatly appericiated mate