User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mod advice

1. Default

I checked prospeed they don't have any deals on at the moment. I will order everything from edge, their customer service has been awesome, they have been getting back to me quickly. Once I figure what turbo inlet size I need to get to match this thing (https://edgeautosport.com/jbr-turbo-...d-6-2006-2007/), I'll order those and the accessport and hpfp all together.

2. Default

Edge always have sale on for new years which is only a few weeks away. You will save heaps.

3. Default

Shaneski, so you reckon wait a few weeks and then order on new years. Also the fact that the US dollar is tanking is great for us.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzki View Post
    Shaneski, so you reckon wait a few weeks and then order on new years. Also the fact that the US dollar is tanking is great for us.
    For sure, 1st of January they usually have one, plus their financial year is that time as well so they keep it going for a week. You get around 10 percent off on most bits.
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

5. Default

might have to wait a couple of weeks, worth a couple hundred dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    For sure, 1st of January they usually have one, plus their financial year is that time as well so they keep it going for a week. You get around 10 percent off on most bits.

6. Default

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. Got a JBR 3" intake, hpfp internals and the accessport from Edge and got them all installed. Now mod time has come around again I was thinking of getting a downpipe / turbo inlet pipe / rear engine mount this time, I was wondering if anyone has any downpipe recommendaitons and where to buy it from (would prefer local since shipping is pricey).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12