User Tag List

Thread: Welcoming MPS2NV and Team green to Forum Staff

Blog Entries

Default Welcoming MPS2NV and Team green to Forum Staff

Hi everyone. I'd like to welcome MPS2NV and Team Green to the forum staff. Mitch - MPS2NV has a wealth of hands on experience with the MPS platform and is something of a guru having professionally rebuilt, cleaned up and modified many MPS for clients. His experience and knowledgebase is a great asset. David - Team Green is a life member of ozMPSclub and also manages the ozMazdaclub, which was the forum where Rowan, Duglet and others such as myself first met when ozMPSclub was founded.

I have re-enabled the chatbox which you will see has reappeared on the forum page. I'd encourage anonymous browsers to sign up as members and introduce themselves on both the chatbox and introduction threads. In times past this was a source of great banter, and today, while the user base has shifted to utilizing the forums as a library over a social forum, it would be great to see more social activity, and provides somewhere that discussion can be more immediate.

Towards that end I am considering a forum software upgrade to vBulletin 5. This is a significant upgrade and if I do proceed these forums will probably be frozen and available as an archive with all of the content also available through the new and improved interface. There is much more scope to integrate facebook and social media into the newer software.

Cheers!
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

There goes the neighbourhood with Mitch a staff member..if he doesn't organise over night cruises etc he should be sacked

What’s a cruise?!!!! Grass roots meets and greats are the go! Conversation and people paying face to face interest is key.