User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 Mazda3: It's new, but is it any good?

Yes you did

...now clean up your wounds, you bleeding

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Yes you did

...now clean up your wounds, you bleeding
    All clean now. Back to topic

3. Default

Whats my poor english got to do with anything, if you speak spanish or portuguese we can carry on with this discusion via PM and maybe then my language skills will be up to your standards
    Habla español, Nirvandan? Dónde aprendió español? Ha estado a España or Sudamérica?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Armthehomeless View Post
    Habla español, Nirvandan? Dónde aprendió español? Ha estado a España or Sudamérica?

Si hablo español Mrs ATH

No lo tuve que estudiar... naci en Colombia Suramerica y llevo viviendo permanentemente en Australia por 6 años mas o menos.

Ahora me caes mejor que Rowie

-----------------------

Hahaha

Nice one Mrs ATH!

Yes I do speak spanish

I didnt have to study it, I was born in Colombia(South America) and moved permanently to Australia for about 6 years now.

I like you now more than Rowie
    Last edited by Nirvandan; 23-07-2009 at 07:25 PM.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

5. Default

Google translation.. works wonders

Mind you, when I met Nirvski, Creo que el local España

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    Google translation.. works wonders

Mind you, when I met Nirvski, Creo que el local España
    google translation??? ....good luck with that!

God no!!! ...not spaniard, could not live with myself with their kind of accent
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

7. Default

No Wardski, I actually do speak Spanish. I do a Spanish and French degree at UQ, along with my other degrees at QUT.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

God no!!! ...not spaniard, could not live with myself with their kind of accent
    Hey! Watch out who you're insulting around here! I speak REAL Spanish, not your bastardised version. So there!

And I've just been told off by the boss for being off topic all the time, so I'll shut up now!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Armthehomeless View Post
    No Wardski, I actually do speak Spanish. I do a Spanish and French degree at UQ, along with my other degrees at QUT.
    Nice and with a sexy spanish translation I only have a lowly Masters in Civil Engineering (majoring in structural spaceframes) from QUT and USQ, and currently working for Caltex Australia wide If you want to know anything about fuels and steel, lemmeknow

It said more than that. There was also an Epic Fail section, where they totally ripped into the numerous buttons on the new Mazda 3 steering wheel. I actually agree with this one, Mazda have "over complicated" the wheel with a multitude of buttons...
    Gotta say I agree with this one, way too many buttons on the steering wheel.

But I'll have the electric seats and factory sat nav from the new one. Nice.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

I am interested to know how you know this??
    Educated guess my educated friend everything aside from the ridiculous USS Enterprise steering wheel buttons.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_3MPS View Post
    Gotta say I agree with this one, way too many buttons on the steering wheel.

But I'll have the electric seats and factory sat nav from the new one. Nice.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Educated guess my educated friend everything aside from the ridiculous USS Enterprise steering wheel buttons.
    Awwww its got elec seats!!! damnit, i want them (but im not swapping the Recaros)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_3MPS View Post

everything aside from the ridiculous USS Enterprise steering wheel buttons.
    Yeah there is a lot of buttons there, could be a nuisance till you get used to them.

Now where is the button for the Photon Torpedoes
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Blog Entries

My write up (currently in the works) is all about the features and styling...so there'll be more info about that then

In the middle of one of the skid pan exercises with my arms flailing around the cabin Brendan Reeves started laughing when a female voice began talking to us. Apparently I had bumped one of the buttons on the steering wheel that turns on the GPS.

But I'm not complaining, my wife accuses me of being a chronic button pusher. The more gadgets I have to play with the happier I am.

In all seriousness though I think it's a good thing to have certain controls on the wheel because it's safer if your hands and attention don't have to wander too far away. Like Chris said, once you get used to them they become intuitive.

Gone to Volvo

the new MPS doesn't have the same edge as the old one, i just test drove it yesterday, and i feel, well underwhelmed...

its nicer, but its not faster, its easier to drive day to day but its also lost its edge....

im still a fan of the old mps

OMG this thread was doing my head in big time....not just the foreign parts either....the name change and the quotes was screwing with my blonde brain...but im ok now phew!!!!

Funny!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12